Letsbuy and Flipkart service?

Letsbuy made me a fool on april 1st.Requested for MGS4 on 1st april till now they are showing request in process.Kindly lets not buy from there anymore.

And what was the point behind deleting your previous post? It was a valid feedback concerning Flipkart.

And what was the point behind deleting your previous post? It was a valid feedback concerning Flipkart.

Actually i was not going to make this post also.since its about the game thread not its vendors.But was forced to because of their poor service.

Anyways i agree that flipkart is far better.Letsbuy really sucks.when they are showing its available then how much time it takes to atleast courier it.Worst thing now flipkart is also having that game.

Letsbuy really sucks.when they are showing its available then how much time it takes to atleast courier it.Worst thing now flipkart is also having that game.

Letsbuy is a bit finicky at times. I have pre-ordered few titles from them with some free goodies (pen drive, tee) and the 10% off discount code. They did deliver them on time barring one title - Arkham City. It took them close to a fortnight for delivery despite other dealers stocking it. That's the last time I dealt with Letsbuy.

^^no offers there yet.i had searched before.

Anyways Do they change their status from processing to something else after dispatching the item like flipkart.Or they directly change the status after delivering the item?

I think best option is to buy from FLipkart as it allows COD service and u should open the package and check b4 paying money if the courier people doesn't allow it just return the shipping it is our right to look the products for any damage.

Also letsbuy may offer cheap price than any other site they have more negative review like not delivering or taking so much time for delivery etc...

And one another thing about letsbuy they limited COD option to only metropolitan places.

My most trusted online shopping site is ebay and second flipkart i will never buy products from letsbuy as long as our govt cyber division is not strong enough to make them refund our money in trouble.

Actually its true i think ebay and flipkart is far better.Yesterday i had a chat with one of their customer executives and he gave me a tracking id.Now like the other people had complained that id returns empty result.He had mentioned they will update their(courier) site after 18-20 hours.But still nothing.
sad.gif

NEVER BUY FROM LETS BUY.as per them i should have got the product by now.But nothing they couriered it through some jackass courier service called Expressit.which updates itself after every 18-20hrs.Stupid site shows that booking had been made on 5th and they are receiving the product at their local office for ever till now they say "in transit".

Ordered a carry case for my camera from letsbuy. Ordered on 2nd apr. It said 4-7 working days. Still no response from them. Sent a mail to the customer care. Waiting for a reply from them. Thought letsbuy will improve after being bought by flipkart. Guess not
<

Ordered The Last Wish from flipkart got a call from them that since its a imported edition it would take 8 days.

Ok I really don't want to hijack this thread, but I have a relavent query. I plan to order a phone from lsb with cod option. Am I supposed to pay by hard cash? Or are cheque/dd accepted? Also, should I make it a point to make the delivery guy open the package or should I do the honors in front of him?

COD is cash on delivery & not cheque on delivery.

sent from my HTC ONE X using Tapatalk

Back