Left 4 Dead 2 - Discussion Thread

Yep. Didn't we all decide to un-install it at the same time? :p

Anyway, if you guys wanted to try out the first L4D on toughest difficulty, then I could probably boot that up. ;)

I just realized I purchased both l4d 1 and 2 long time ago but never really played them. Always wanted to try the online mode but I was on 128k net connection at that time. Now I am on 512k, will it be playable? Anyone still playing them?

Yes of course. In fact, Quan_Chi, from our group, played with us on his 512k connection. So you should be good to go.

arjun123 said:
I just realized I purchased both l4d 1 and 2 long time ago but never really played them. Always wanted to try the online mode but I was on 128k net connection at that time. Now I am on 512k, will it be playable? Anyone still playing them?

I don't think 128k would have been a problem, unless it was some high ping wireless or some other hopeless connection which people in India call internet by mistake. :|

Guys I too want to play the game. I have it for long on my steam account and still I have not downloaded it. If you all wanna play I will download it.

Back