iPhone 3G Official Pricing Out!!

i pay 6k more and get a dell 1525 and do a lot with it. but then again its a phone. and its apple. people will pay for this easily. as for me i have owned 5 of those old ones and ill do some jhol to get this cheap too

Alright , whose gonna gift me one of these.......C'mon dont be shy :p

If no one turns up , will have to ask Naga , (Read-The Rich Ol' Fart courtesy The Sorcerer) to send me one :D

Only wannabe celebs and all will have it....ofcourse it will b just a flauntering device thats it....

If they had priced decently chances of all mobile prices going down in 6 months were are card.....but now i dont see that happening....anyways will bak to old trusty nokia again soon if i go frm here..e71 or n82

LAWL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

....i got the mail from vodafone...31k for 8gb and 36.1k for 16gb...

I feel so lucky to have got mine in Mar this year for just 17k from US...

Its rocking on 2.0 FW :D

Jobs just scr#$#d with the world on his 'universal 199$ price'....

I was expecting ~20k -25k...but never more than 30k....

Its like selling a honda city car for price of a toyota camary!

edit: i need to keep mine under lock and key - with every1 on a lookout for a 2g iphone :cool2:

Can someone lend me a thermonuclear bomb so that I can nuke Vodafone's headquarters into oblivion? I promise to return the H-bomb once I'm done :p

amigoatul said:
F**k this Sh*t!

On a lighter note, will Airtel's pricing be the same??

U got doubts ..??
with the sorta thieves they are.. pulling a fast one with unsuspecting customers finding value added services being activated without any action from their side , Airtel is gonna fleece their customer as well..

mite come up with a good competitive plan, but no way in hell they gonna be benign themselves.

It's just the "HYPE" But I wonder if Nokia will restructure their high end phones' pricing now, which many people were hoping after the IPhone release.

Back