iPhone 3G Official Pricing Out!!

tejo

Disciple
The Apple iPhone 3G, the phone everyone's waiting for, is coming on Vodafone on August 22, 2008 With fast wireless technology, Maps with GPS, support for enterprise features like Microsoft Exchange, and the new App store, iPhone 3G puts even more amazing features in your hands. And just like the original iPhone, it combines three products in one - a revolutionary phone, a widescreen iPod, and a breakthrough Internet device with rich HTML email and full web browsing. iPhone 3G. It redefines what a mobile phone can do - again.

The iPhone 3G is available in 8GB and 16GB at Rs 31,000 and Rs 36,100 respectively. And as you have already pre-registered with us, you can get it before others do. All you need to do is drop in at a select Vodafone Store between August 20 and 21 and confirm your booking by paying Rs 10000 through cash or credit card. Don't forget to show the iPhone booking SMS, which you would have received from us, when you visit the Vodafone Store to make the deposit.

Do that, and we'll give you an appointment date and time starting August 22, when you can come and experience a full demonstration as well as collect your iPhone 3G, all ready to use with your contacts and settings, by paying the balance amount.

Remember, the sooner you confirm your booking, the earlier you’ll get your iPhone. We have limited stocks and it will be on first come, first serve basis.

If you are not an existing Vodafone customer, you will need a Vodafone connection for your iPhone 3G. We recommend that when you come to confirm your booking, please do get yourself a Vodafone connection too. Remember to carry a passport sized picture, photo ID proof and address proof as these are required for activating your Vodafone SIM card.

Source:

Vodafone - iPhone

Price seems too damn high!!

dammit.. there goes my hopes of finally getting an iphone ... even the touch diamond is priced at 27K which is without any 3G features :( .. why the furk do we have to pay so much premium on every damm thing.. :(

to be honest i was expecting it around this price since the concept of huge monthly contracts is alien to india..
and to the guys @techtree with their inside information...:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

i seriously wish and pray that iphone hype dies an instant death in India..

will teach these morons what is required here ..

sigh .. but i know there wd be too many idiots ready to purchase it.. :(

Guys ,

Bull-Shit I Am Gonna Try To Source a 2G OR If anyone Can Gimme a 3G i Can Get Those Unlocking Cards At Damn Cheap Cost And share With you Guys .So Try To Get Hold Of Tarun For 3G ,

lets see how many people buy the iPhone at this rate, is ne1 there frm this community planning to buy the iPhone???
i hope they don't sell even 100 phones!!:tongue:

LOL,,,Goodbye,,iPhone 3G...

What's the use of 3G capability without 3G network..huh.

I'm happy and content with my 8GB ipod touch, looks smarter,,does almost all things similar to iPhone except the phone feature, obviously and not much useful GPS.

please start a go for the older iphone i want one brand new... please let me know asap. what are the prices are for mumbai in grey martket

Stupidest thing done by Vodafone.... i could have understood a starting price of 25k... but anything over 30k just doesnt gets sold in India :)

Back