iPad 4 or Google Nexus 10?

I guess OP has already bought an iPad 4 from FK.

No, not yet. I was a little more bent towards the Nexus 10 and had a good deal yesterday on ebay.in. Its gone now.:annoyed: But whatever I decide to buy, I won't buy it from Flipkart. They sell products at the highest prices and god knows why people buy it from there. Ebay.in has been good for me till now. Even my local shops have it for the lowest prices.

There was a lil argument going on Macrumor about 16:9 vs 16:10 in Macs while I posted here,hence the little mistake.
My signature is pretty old,my arsenal is much longer now,and have actually used (not tried)2 and still have one Android tablet(7 inch tab2)with me and do know a couple of things about them too.

you dont even know about the tablet you believe is the worlds greatest...not even the aspect ratio which a while back you were arguing is better...and now we are suppose to believe that not only you know about fruits but also about android....which seems so wild to you that you cant make any sense out of it? I guess a Fibonacci series would definitely look wild to someone not able to understand it but would look beautiful to those who do ...

OP: You can also check out this thread for issues before getting an Ipad...guess N10 isnt perfect but ipad which is more expensive is definitely not too...

http://www.techenclave.com/tablet-pc/ipad-thread-117459/p27/

Isnt there a 15% custom duty on tablets? So the Indian price on the nexus 10 would be almost as much as the iPad? how much is the nexus 10 available for?

In simple words
IPad cannot be used without a pc. You will need itunes to add remove media content from it.
As for Android, you will be able to download content from Internet itself. Delete or Move it over wifi to other device.
Apart from this- graphics is better on ipad no doubt.
If media content conversion is not an issue and using a pc is fine you should opt for ipad.
I would prefer android anyday for media content.

I would prefer android anyday for media content.

I agree. Android is just too good when it comes to media consumption.
Freedom to download from any source
Freedom to download any format
Freedom to play any format (3rd party players like MX)
Official utorrent app (beta)
Drag and Drop media files

It all boils down to which do you want more, movies or games.

For iOS takes a huge leap when it comes to quality games

If you have a macbook and an iphone then you may as well but the ipad and complete your collection.. Combination of these three and the intercompatibility is very good.. But if you want just the tab then go for Android any day..

How is the audio quality of Nexus10?

Nexus 7 sounds really bad with decent headphones/iems,but the first 7 inch galaxy tab was fantastic!(probably the best I have ever heard in a portable)
Tab 2's sound quality is just about mediocre.

I am getting an iPad 1st Generation at just 13K!! I am thinking of buying it since I have never used a tablet before I can start with a low budget and checkout the apply ecosystem.

Back