ipad 2 or wait for ipad 3

Is there any chance of getting iPad 3, in India.. This month after 16th.... As apple has already declared the price of 16gb wifi @ 499 $ ...that means 25k.. So, my question is when will the dealers start importing it to India. And at what price...

For the first few weeks the imported pieces will easily cost around 45-50k on ebay. i was checking out and it would cost me around 35k to get the 16GB imported from US.

i called apple istore in Mumbai just 2 mins back and she said that it will take at least 2 months for ipad3 to come here officially.

And The Price Cut on the Old Ipad 2 will Occur Once the new Ipad 3 or Ipad hd is officially Launched In India...

Till then they will sell it at the same old Price

I would go for iPad 3
<
After watching The New iPad launch, I made up my mind and already started saving money for the new iPad which I will be getting in June 2012
<

I would go for iPad 3 After watching The New iPad launch, I made up my mind and already started saving money for the new iPad which I will be getting in June 2012

That's what I planned at a point of time. By the time I had saved enough, apple launched the new iPad
<

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I planned at a point of time. By the time I had saved enough, apple launched the new iPad
<

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ouch :p that hurts. Anyways, I have discussed with one friend, he might be coming to India in couple of months. He can buy one iPad for me :-D

Has any one tried for pre order using shop n ship address..

It's mentioned, that they don't allow outside us credit card..

Is it just a presumption or any one has actually tried it?

Im going to buy an ipad 3d gen...

Want to check for last minute help before buying it..

Is it worth a buy for 33.4k shipped..directly from apple store..

And what about the hardware,, is it really worth the upgrade from ipad 1..

Or should i go for ipad 2 for 22k in india..

Will warranty be applicable once the product is launched in india..

But, whats the point of getting a 4G unit in India? There is no 4G network as of now, and until India gets 4G network, there will be new models of the iPad.

I received my new iPad 3rd gen a few days back....

I'm really amazed by the screen quality,, it's just superb,, the images just pop out of the screen ,, it looks kind of a 3d image in wallpapers..

U really haven to see of yr self to believe it...

Back