IP Torrents account compromised and now I have to give 'donation'

I have SCC account since last 3 years the tracker does not have anything which others don't have you they recently also started P2P section but not much happening the torrents die quickly there.

If you really want a alternative to IPT it would be rutracker and nCore.

PTP is just awesome for movies I have watched so many old movies from there recommendations and most of them are really awesome and with so awesome encodes they fit well for watch and collection.

Reading through this thread makes me worry! I have spent a considerable amount of time seeding back my downloads from IPT, through my normal 2MBPS connection and build up a healthy upload there. Anything like this happening would be a real dampener. :(
I have 3TB+ uploads in IPT too. Been my only source for the past couple of years.

Same here,I had Pass the POPCORN - HDBITS and couple more but used IPT more . I am on 1.99 TB+ upload . The downside was that due to inactivity,lost the others to it.

There are a lot of ipt invites around. So, with a new email you can re-register at ipt, in case such sinister thing happens to anyone. I think no other tracker beats ipt if we compare for general content.

Back