Internet Download Manager lifetime license for 1405 INR, Pricing lowered to 1238.47 per license, pricing 1155.74 if 10 users (ALL FULL))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a word of caution though ,IDM offers only 3 yrs of update with lifetime licence after that you will have to pay for the updates just incase anyone didn't know.
Still fair enough, nowadays one can't even be sure which windows will be in support after 3 years.

Think there was plently of time for interested parties.. since now we have 10 members willing to buy.. just buy for them and create another thread for new joiners and give them more time with a deadline.

I would imagine this would build rapo with the idm guys.. that we are actually interested and not actually wasting there time.. trying to get the a new payment link for the 15th time and stuff.
This is what I also had to say. They might think that you are just wasting their time. Buying from them once will make them sure for the next time as well.
Fair enough ,

Just a word of caution though ,IDM offers only 3 yrs of update with lifetime licence after that you will have to pay for the updates just incase anyone didn't know.
Lol. Didn't know that. But I guess I am gonna go ahead with the purchase. How much do they charge for the updates?

This is what I also had to say. They might think that you are just wasting their time. Buying from them once will make them sure for the next time as well.

Lol. Didn't know that. But I guess I am gonna go ahead with the purchase. How much do they charge for the updates?
Even I was not aware about same as posted by @ikkhan
Found this on web search https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/register/new_faq/purchase7.html

Have asked them question about update pricing

Usd 7 was what they told last i inquired

I was part of the group purchase that was organized around 7 years ago. IDM does not seem to be keen on charging for updates after the 3 year period. To this day, updates are happening without issues in my case.
Yes , same updates are coming . I am on latest which came yesterday
Screenshot 2023-08-15 095423.png

IDM & upgrade may be chargeable as per FAQ

Hello Guys,
Payment is made, I have received 10 unique serial numbers, I am sending each member there unique code, kindly reply here, once you receive/test same.

Additional Info and Invoice as received:
If you encounter any problems with IDM registration, please visit this page:

Please note that you should not use one serial number on several devices. Do not mix your serial numbers. Write somewhere which serial number you used for each device and always use correct one when you register again.

Note that if you have an OLD version of IDM (6.26 and earlier) installed, please download the latest version of IDM at first from the following location:

In the future you may use this link to get your download link and Serial Number automatically:

Attachments

• invoice.PNG
    invoice.PNG
    88.2 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Used the key shared, worked fine. Thank you for your efforts for organizing this.
Hi @puns, @logistopath.
Can I give feedback to @Futureized on this deal ? Can he give feedback to me as buyer ?
I paid him money and he bought the licenses as a bulk for us and shared one to me.
I feel like no, feedbacks are for Buy/Sell/Trade section. Just want to confirm.
This thread is coming as an option in the add feedback section, so I'm a bit confused.
Thanks

Last edited:
Fair enough ,

I bought my IDM license in 2013. Still getting updates. That might change if and when they release version 7 as stated in their FAQ.

IDM used to be a necessity in the past, now its like good to have. Still remember using IDM, DAP, FDM and the like to download content during the BSNL 2am to 8am free data era. Nowadays IDM is more like a YT downloader for me.

IDM used to be a necessity in the past, now its like good to have. Still remember using IDM, DAP, FDM and the like to download content during the BSNL 2am to 8am free data era. Nowadays IDM is more like a YT downloader for me.
I use IDM since many years by using an activation script similar to MAS for windows. I also get regular updates just like genuine users.

I feel the need to have IDM because when using any browser for downloads I get lower average speed but when using IDM since it uses multiple parallel connections to download the file it maintains the consistency of the speed and hence my average speed is higher. That and downloading videos is the only reason for me to have IDM.

I use IDM since many years by using an activation script similar to MAS for windows. I also get regular updates just like genuine users.

I feel the need to have IDM because when using any browser for downloads I get lower average speed but when using IDM since it uses multiple parallel connections to download the file it maintains the consistency of the speed and hence my average speed is higher. That and downloading videos is the only reason for me to have IDM.
Yea I used to do that when I was in college. Just looked at my old purchase where I'd paid 25$ for the license back in 2013. With the high speeds now, even inefficient file transfers don't take too long and with the high amounts of streaming these days, my downloads are non existent.

@dexterz @enthusiast29 What popular video platforms IDM supports for downloads ?
Even I was not aware about same as posted by @ikkhan
Found this on web search https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/register/new_faq/purchase7.html

Have asked them question about update pricing
Got reply from IDM this should clarify everything we had in mind about updates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lifetime license works for lifetime but includes 3 years of guaranteed updates. Exact price for updates are not yet decided but in any case it will be cheaper then one year license.

We plan to start charging for updates since year 1999 and still have not done this. People who purchased IDM in 1999 are still updating for free. But in the future we may still start charging.

Sometimes in the past we promised that we will charge for updates only when major application version is changed, for example from version 6 to 7.

So if you purchased version 6.xx not long ago, less than 3 years before releasing version 7, update from 6 to 7 will be free for you. And then all updates withing version 7 also will be free as we promised.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
@hotshot05
Kindly reply back if you have received/tested the keys, so i can request for closing this topic.

Thanks.

Edit: vindal, soulweaver replied, , removed there names

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back