Internet Download Manager lifetime license for 1405 INR, Pricing lowered to 1238.47 per license, pricing 1155.74 if 10 users (ALL FULL))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need one license.

I will try to PM @Futureized right now
Request to keep a watch on this topic, its completely FIFO.
If have added you as 8th interested/confirmed user (2 more users can join to buy a 10 user license at additional discount, as mentioned in 1st post)
If we are unable to get 10 users, will have to continue with 6 users only as mentioned in 1st post

2 SLOTS AVAILABLE

9th user confirmed (ONLY 1 SLOT AVAILABLE)

Even after 10th slot is full, members may try to get in (in case any user decides not to purchase at last moment)
Send me the UPI details. I will make the payment. If you get 10 users, buy for me as well, if there is only 6 users, you can just refund.

Send me the UPI details. I will make the payment. If you get 10 users, buy for me as well, if there is only 6 users, you can just refund.
You are confirmed for 10 licenses back, we need only 1 more member for same.
Once the 10th slot is confirmed, will send upi id to everyone..
Kindly wait
What about the payment ? can you dm me upi @Futureized ? After you get the new discounted amount.
Yes, no worries, only 1 slot remaining

@hotshot05 confirmed for 2 licenses. so we are full now.
Waiting for IDM to send new link with 10 license purchases, meanwhile will send you all UPI for payment.

Last edited:
Is there 2 slots left for the 6 user license deal? If yes, count me in. Will buy it for me and my friend. Can also pitch in if 10 user license deal has 2 people back out.

1691993212522.png

Last edited:
Is there 2 slots left for the 6 user license deal? If yes, count me in. Will buy it for me and my friend. Can also pitch in if 10 user license deal has 2 people back out.

View attachment 175590
Hi Sumi,

Total 8 licenses are confirmed so far with payments received (2 licenses for myself) for 10 license deal
Waiting for payment from @hotshot05 who has confirmed 2 licenses.

I have added you to additional interested buyers in case anyone backs out.
We have another user on list Dark lord so can only get 1 license.

Hi Sumi,

Total 8 licenses are confirmed so far with payments received (2 licenses for myself) for 10 license deal
Waiting for payment from @hotshot05 who has confirmed 2 licenses.

I have added you to additional interested buyers in case anyone backs out.
We have another user on list Dark lord so can only get 1 license.
Appreciate the update. I need 2 licenses or else let someone else take the spot if there's just 1 slot available.

Appreciate the update. I need 2 licenses or else let someone else take the spot if there's just 1 slot available.
As mentioned in first post it is FIFO and fair requirement for members who applied first,
Apparently, after @Dark lord only 1 license is left, since you are interested in 2 licenses and not 1, will remove your name.
Thanks for update.

You can wait for a bit more i guess more people will join also negotiate further they will come down,also is it any form of package that only 6 or 10 are needed why not go with 13? Or lets say 9?

You can wait for a bit more i guess more people will join also negotiate further they will come down,also is it any form of package that only 6 or 10 are needed why not go with 13? Or let's say 9?
Agree with you.. but we have no time frame who may or may not be interested.
Moreover, every time a new custom link with total number of licenses is generated by IDM sales, it's alive only for 48 hours.
If we request them to make a custom link for 15 or 20 or more buyers this will surely get down the price, but not sure if anyone might join in later.. but someone has to purchase those additional licenses first time. *Any of interested members are not doing this purchase to make money, but help ourselves get down costs.*
My requirement was 2 licenses and hence started with same, now getting 1 lifetime license for 1 PC for approximately 45% less.

If I'm reading correct, there's no exact numbers for the custom quote right so taking @ikkhan's idea and your reply, could we make a day of this month like the final day for all potential users to join in (and ofcourse have payment done) for this offer and then ask IDM for a custom link? Maybe like the 16-17th.

That way any users not in the 10 people pool could also join in and an ever more discounted price as a bonus. If this is a hassle, understandable.

If I'm reading correct, there's no exact numbers for the custom quote right so taking @ikkhan's idea and your reply, could we make a day of this month like the final day for all potential users to join in (and ofcourse have payment done) for this offer and then ask IDM for a custom link? Maybe like the 16-17th.

That way any users not in the 10 people pool could also join in and an ever more discounted price as a bonus. If this is a hassle, understandable.

@Futureized this is what i was about to say ,fix a date ask people to make the payment before that date ,then purchase licences based on the number of payment you have received less hectic for you and their won't be any possibilities of you being left with any extra licenses

This can be given a try, but it has to be unanimous decision even for rest of members (who have already paid).
Will ask IDM sales for a 15 user license discount/link and for 20 users as well.
Will finish this 10-user license even if one of the paid member requires keys ASAP.
@Futureized this is what i was about to say ,fix a date ask people to make the payment before that date ,then purchase licences based on the number of payment you have received less hectic for you and their won't be any possibilities of you being left with any extra licenses
Replied similar to Sumi, can be given a try.

Note: If we wait again for 15 or 20 users, will have to start returning back the difference amount to members who have already paid.
Best will be we go ahead with existing purchase, then I may try to get another purchase link for 10 users.. will direct you to the right IDM person

Last edited:
Think there was plently of time for interested parties.. since now we have 10 members willing to buy.. just buy for them and create another thread for new joiners and give them more time with a deadline.

I would imagine this would build rapo with the idm guys.. that we are actually interested and not actually wasting there time.. trying to get the a new payment link for the 15th time and stuff.

Think there was plently of time for interested parties.. since now we have 10 members willing to buy.. just buy for them and create another thread for new joiners and give them more time with a deadline.

I would imagine this would build rapo with the idm guys.. that we are actually interested and not actually wasting there time.. trying to get the a new payment link for the 15th time and stuff.
+1

Will go ahead and purchase once payment received from @hotshot05

Fair enough ,

Just a word of caution though ,IDM offers only 3 yrs of update with lifetime licence after that you will have to pay for the updates just incase anyone didn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back