Intel 12th gen non k

Furthermore, with the right tuning, it's even faster at gaming than the previous-gen $549 Core i9-11900K flagship
I'll take this article with a pinch of salt.

Also, yeah, let's compare a currently unreleased chip with 2 year old AMD chip and claim that this chip is faster. Sure, why not. Good job Intel.

Seriously, why is Intel trying so hard? These supposed "leaks" are obvious attempts at building a hype way before the product hits the market. We all know current gen i5 will not beat last gen i9, that's not how things work. It will be a huge leap if it beats i7 itself, which I don't think can happen either.

Holy shit look at the power draw and temps. Almost all tests I saw were with ddr5 5200Mhz but this one with same as 5600x still takes the lead.

difficult to say but they did hiked the price of most of the K sku's
current price is indeed quite good considering performance is quite comparable to r5 5600x, motherboard cost (H610/B660) is still expensive compared to B450/B550 though

Good launch. E Cores are pure junk. The P+E SKUs are just atrocious on power efficiency charts. These P cores with a good efficient node would have been really impressive.

12400 can be oced on asus z series board that have external clock generator. Maybe asrock will also bring this, im hoping for b series boards

Keep motherboard costs in mind if you are planning to buy this. Doesn't matter if its a k or non-k.

Back