IC : Group Order Nokia XpressMusic 5800 (Mumbai and Delhi/NCR Members Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had been to a NPD on New BEL Road in Bangalore, he had a demo piece, was pretty impressed with the video quality and sound quality is nice too.. he was taking pre-orders and confirmed that for Rs. 21,800 you get the sennheiser bundle.. He was charging 2k for booking..

Thats my point go to nearest NPD and tell him about this offer from dadar NPD... As that guy said the offer is same in every NPD.

I would recommend you not tell every npd. This offer is not teh smae in every other guy. Out of the 20 NPD's i have checked with no one else is ready to buy back the headphone. That's what i meant when i said kindly keep this to yourself. I know you might get it in some other NPD also, but it can end up spoiling our deal.

The buyback is not allowed by nokia themselves. Else they would have offered it already.

sathyanaidu said:
Had been to a NPD on New BEL Road in Bangalore, he had a demo piece, was pretty impressed with the video quality and sound quality is nice too.. he was taking pre-orders and confirmed that for Rs. 21,800 you get the sennheiser bundle.. He was charging 2k for booking..

in b'lore it is better to wait unless one is desperate to buy it coz no NPD is offering to buyback the headphone. Unless u dont have a quality headphone its better to wait for 2-3 weeks and get a nice deal

True. Will agree with bubblez here. OR if you can do with the on-ear headphones , the senns are a good buy as such in the bundle.

PhOeNiX said:
Lol. Now dont tell me to confirm the piece. You need to go to the place and confirm yourself.

Price after the buyback will be Rs 19300-19500.

OK, my friend went there and confirmed a piece and paid Rs.2000:
1 x aman.pitbull x RED x Kharghar[friend's name-K. Abhishek, address-Nofra, R.C.Church, Colaba] :hap2:

buBleZ said:
in b'lore it is better to wait unless one is desperate to buy it coz no NPD is offering to buyback the headphone. Unless u dont have a quality headphone its better to wait for 2-3 weeks and get a nice deal
So what you're saying is that price will come down once the bundle offer is taken back? In that case I'm ready to wait.. Also what would be the expected price reduction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back