HomeShop18 - Coupons & Deals

Yea same here.. since now flipkart does free shipping only on purchase of 200+ homeshop is capitalising.. for a 65 buck book double layer packing with a pen and a thank you card was amazing, not to mention the free shipping too..

Ya there is no rs.200 limit for shipping charges and got pen and thank you card along with it. Really a nice gesture

Last week i bought

(Book names with rating)

The Incredible Banker - ***1/2

Jonny Gone Down - *1/2

Immortal of Meluha - ***

I got all 3 for Rs.189 from IndiaTimes @40% discount
<

By the way, we don't have any thread for book's review
<

joined RE...I used to be voracious ready earlier but now a days don't get much time.. so i use my office time to read books
<

Thank you !
<
Due to my education & career stuff, even I am not able to read much books these days
<

#avi, if you have an ICICI card you can check their website they have offers in HS18

I don't have, but can ask few people who has
<

buy it from where?

LoL...I was also thinking the same..buy it here but where ??????????

no offence #SandeepSachin

You can get Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Speaker for Rs.5,039

Use Rs.250 coupon

Is this speaker good.

I got the coupon from http://www.dealsupto...5039-65100.html

Buy it here @4699

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/computers-computer-peripherals/LogitechSu-29391

Credit goes to #rocker123 (he recently posted a deal in koovs.com)

@sandeepsachin

thanks for the link but snap deal is much cheaper so probable gonna buy from there but thanks for the links though
<

Recharge on paytm.com for any value(min Rs10) to get 100rs off coupon for Snapdeal.com

Also create new a/c to get additional 50rs off in form of SD cash.

Lifestyle Gift Vouchers worth Rs. 5000/- for Rs. 4000/-

LOOT !!

Check the snapshot

pe8i3.jpg

New HS18 Codes for ICICI users: (I guess it should work for other banks as well)

coupon code- GCPJ3NPAE5DE to avail a discount of Rs. 250/- on a minimum value of Rs.1250/-

coupon code- GCD26NEDA3AE to avail a discount of Rs. 350/- on a minimum purchase of Rs. 1750/-

coupon code- GCP1BPJTBHPH to avail a discount of Rs. 500/- on a minimum purchase of Rs. 2500/-

coupon code- GCF49APQENPN to avail a discount of Rs. 750/- on a minimum purchase of Rs.4000/-

Valid till 31 March 2012

Back