Hitman: Absolution - Discussion Thread

@akarsh
How was Hitman Absolution in Nvidia 3D ?
Were all the objects in the scene rendered correctly as the rating is GOOD in Nvidia control panel sadly :(

I am yet to play Hitman absolution

Last edited:
Unable to find the relevant thread thus posting here.
Started Hitman contracts (HD collection) in professional. This will be my second playthrough (completed it long back in pc). From the trilogy my overall rating in this game was poor since this game really has some toughest levels.

Unable to find the relevant thread thus posting here.
Started Hitman contracts (HD collection) in professional. This will be my second playthrough (completed it long back in pc). From the trilogy my overall rating in this game was poor since this game really has some toughest levels.

Oh man... Hitman: Contracts is one of my favorite Hitman games. I went absolutely mad with the game and getting an "All Zero - Silent Assassin" rating on each mission became an absolute obsession for me on each level! This and Hitman: Blood Money are the two Hitman titles that I've invested the most hours on among the other Hitman games starting right from Codename 47 back in the day.

It's a great game buddy... take your time with the missions and enjoy it! :)

EDIT: I played all the Hitman titles on the PC. Does the HD Collection on the PS3 come with any Trophies and such?

Oh man... Hitman: Contracts is one of my favorite Hitman games. I went absolutely mad with the game and getting an "All Zero - Silent Assassin" rating on each mission became an absolute obsession for me on each level! This and Hitman: Blood Money are the two Hitman titles that I've invested the most hours on among the other Hitman games starting right from Codename 47 back in the day.

It's a great game buddy... take your time with the missions and enjoy it! :)
I liked contracts more though blood money has its moments too. Most importantly those india missions from silent assassin were awesome & hilarious.
EDIT: I played all the Hitman titles on the PC. Does the HD Collection on the PS3 come with any Trophies and such?
Yes.

^^Thats a problem but not the main problem. The main problem is this game relies too much on trial & error & If you fail you start all over again. No save point in between. If I remember correctly then the pc version has save points in between.

On the PC version, on lower difficulties like Normal and Expert your allowed to save in the middle of a level but on Professional difficulty your not allowed to save your game.

Last edited:
Back