Hello from Tirupati Enterprises !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, when someone gives seasonic units for RMA, is it always a direct replacement- or is it repaired? Corsair always replaces the unit with 7 working days no questions asked (and corsair has more than 1 distributor with Kaizen infotech as an assigned service agency). Some have experience that its repaired. Handful (like Gannu, but he had to contact couple of service centres IINM maybe Gannu can clarify that) say its a direct replacement. If you as an official voice for Tirupathi can say it, that's good enough for me :).

Edit: This is what Gannu said on facebook:

the faulty unit was sent to Tirupati, Ahmedabad branch when I got the replacement the next day from Kolkata. This was courtesy Gautam whom Sudhir (Phoenix) had told me about. He seemed to be pretty quick in expediting such cases. I did... not want to send the faulty unit to Amarbir again nor to their Kolkata head office which would have cost me a bomb for shipping otherwise.

Very interesting! Welcome! As a resident of Pune, what can I expect in terms of availability/shipping/RMA service? I mean, will it be hassle-free for me to order/purchase stuff from you? :)

(Also consider Pune has octroi hassles)

We have a branch office in Pune and our products are available there. Our office is outside Octroi zone.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

tirupati said:
We have a branch office in Pune and our products are available there. Our office is outside Octroi zone.

So I can drive to your shop and pick up goods to avoid paying octroi on the way back home? You also ship via courier etc I presume?

Do you have a link to a website/page/document where I can see the products you plan to sell and the address/contact number of the Pune branch?

We can arrange your requirement through our dealers in pune.

You can contact our branch manager and he will guide you.

Our branch details are there on our website

Welcome to TE :) It feels really nice to see you replying with such positive energy, Please continue this.

and yes, where can I see all the products that you offer, secondly, if the product is not available in your office then can we ask you to expedite the availability bypassing your local offices and or shops ?

Our branch offices and dealers are our channel. If any product is not available then pls place your requirement to our branch manager who will arrange the goods from HO. Email is the best and fastest way. All branch details are given on our website.

You can visit the manufacturers website for product details and tech specs.

Welcome to TE.
On a side note please bring in deals related to computers. Lately we have been bombarded with only audio deals.
Looking forward for you to bring good news to us on TE.

Tech_enthu said:
Welcome to TE :) It feels really nice to see you replying with such positive energy, Please continue this.
and yes, where can I see all the products that you offer, secondly, if the product is not available in your office then can we ask you to expedite the availability bypassing your local offices and or shops ?

Currently if u r looking to buy a Seasonic PSU then u can contact TheITWares...

Hi sir

can you create a GO for MSI cards here at Techenclave?

i am sure many will be interested provided you give competitive prices for them :)

Hi Abhishek

My first and only interaction with your company was when I was suspecting a fault with my Palit Revolution 4870x2 a few years ago. I met Mr. Gautam from your company who was probably the most friendly, helpful and available service rep I've ever met. Given my experience with IT support providers in general, it was a breath of fresh air. I wish you all success, and look forward to you and your company extending great levels of support to users with genuine problems.

BTW the card was (and is) perfectly fine, it was the (Asus) motherboard that was an issue. I shall not rant about their service on this thread, I've done so many times on the forum already.

Have a pleasant stay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back