Hello from Tirupati Enterprises !

Status
Not open for further replies.

tirupati

Disciple
Hello Freinds,

My name is Abhishek Kejriwal and I am GM @ Tirupati Enterprises. We are Distributors and Importers for the below brands :

MSI, PALIT, POWERCOLOR, EVGA, CORSAIR, RAZER, AVERMEDIA, SEASONIC, TAGAN THERMALTAKE.

We are based out of Kolkata and have branch offices in all major cities of India.

I am thankful to Mr. Ganesh Balan for his invite to join this forum.

We shall provide our best support and offers from time to time for all TE members.

CORSAIR - Love the brand :)

Seems TE is becoming famous in India, After Palit, Tirupati Ent is also here.. Great going.

Welcome to the forum..

Glad to have you here Abhishek! You can have a word with the admins and mods as far as dealership registration is concerned.

With regard to technical queries, I believe the technical representative from Seasonic will take care of those.

Good luck! :)

Welcome to TE... Your after sales service is the best compared to your competition :)

Thanks ! We shall always strive towards providing better service to our customers !

Your appreciation motivates us all the more.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

@Tirupati

People here in india are not able to get Seasonic PSUs as easily as Corsair PSUs... Wud b great if u'll start supplying Seasonic PSUs in large quantities to indian dealers... :)

Hades. said:
@Tirupati

People here in india are not able to get Seasonic PSUs as easily as Corsair PSUs... Wud b great if u'll start supplying Seasonic PSUs in large quantities to indian dealers... :)
Surely ! We have models ranging from 400W - 850W available now. "TheITWARES" is selling Seasonic PSUs on the forum. Pls get in touch with him. Alternatively, you can contact any of our branch office. Details available on our website.

Welcome to TE sir!

Your regular presence/assistance in the forum will surely provide the assurance we need to start buying Tirupati endorsed products again. I'v personally visited your Kolkata office to buy Corsair PSU/Ram and also to inquire about EVGA/MSi products a few times. Quite frankly, i'm more interested in "support" than "offers" from you.

Cheers!

mithun said:
Welcome to TE sir!

Your regular presence/assistance in the forum will surely provide the assurance we need to start buying Tirupati endorsed products again. I'v personally visited your Kolkata office to buy Corsair PSU/Ram and also to inquire about EVGA/MSi products a few times. Quite frankly, i'm more interested in "support" than "offers" from you.

Cheers!
Assuring you the best support from our end !

tirupati said:
Surely ! We have models ranging from 400W - 850W available now. "TheITWARES" is selling Seasonic PSUs on the forum. Pls get in touch with him. Alternatively, you can contact any of our branch office. Details available on our website.

Can you tell us when we wud b able to see Seasonic X Series PSUs in Indian Market? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back