Heavy Rain - Discussion Thread

If case you're wondering, I have completed the game aproxymate. I quoted Aman to know what exactly did he mean by "very dark"? Was it very dark as in the nature of the environment or the theme of the whole game being dark?

Very dark? as in?

A guy's kid died in an accident, kid kidnapped and probably dead in 72 hours, a single mom trying to commit suicide! (17 chapters in).

I hope you can understand what i am saying
<

Oh all right. Those are the events to establish the base plot-line. You'll now be introduced to the other characters and things will deviate more towards the investigation part. This is where the character development takes place. Very much like Fahrenheit.

A guy's kid died in an accident, kid kidnapped and probably dead in 72 hours, a single mom trying to commit suicide! (17 chapters in).

I hope you can understand what i am saying
sad.gif

Aman Got Senti
<

Anyways, in this sense the game has a very dark theme indeed. As you progress, you'll get into the character so much that you just can't simply stop playing.

Finished this game twice in 7 days
<

First time experience was Superb, the game sucks u in and wont let u out!

Played pretty well and made interesting choices!

First time got a pretty good ending and saved pretty much everyone apart from d bad guy (No spoilers
<
)

2nd time around, made fu$#%d up choices purposely and got the darkest ending!

Overall a pretty Unique experience!​

^I've ended the game 4 Times. Total 3 different endings and now on the fifth time. There are total of 22 different endings? eh?

Yeah I knw, there are 18 endings I read somewhere but I cant play it so many times back to back, Have exams coming up and need to complete Arkham city
<

No one said to ply back to back. Take all the time you need mate. It'll be a new experience when you'll end up making different choices and leading to different conclusions. It'll give you goosebumps at some point. On the verge of ending it 5th time now. I'm pretty sure i'll be getting a different Ending this time.

Actually Heavy Rain is not the game which you want to play again and again , its a one lifetime experience

That is something you will get when you play it for the first time no? I'm playing it to lead to different endings. First time i played and the decisions i chose were those i would chosen if it was the real me in that situation. Now i am choosing those that i might have been my second choice then 3rd or 4th. I pretty much enjoyed the game no matter how much i play and as it seems i might just as well start the game 6th time.

Playing a game FIVE times? omg.

That's definitely not normal dude.

Yeah man. Actually i could not find any other game (on PC) to start with I wanted to Start between these : Skyrim , Witcher 2 (Have to take the game from a friend but he's out of station) , Arkham City , Saints Row 3 and Blades of time. I am unable to figure out which game to start with. So, apart from watching Movies and TV serials i am playing this game. :\

Back