Has anyone tried out Dr.Batra's?

Pointless explaining.Utterly pointless.

People's anecdotal evidence is not enough.Even if it is a million people.

That's what they do scientific studies for.

Go ahead and do what you like.

ooo so you believe wikipedia , lol , just give it up dude , people believe homeopathy and you just come and call it trash unless you went through it and have some facts with you ..., do i follow it , no ? will i trash talk it ? no... but it does work for some people and i have also seen snake bites being cured by putting some crushed leaves on it , i hope you wont be so fickle minded to call it a placebo effect...... anyway this is going allopathy vs ayurveda , sorry OP

No,I don't believe just Wikipedia. (Infact,even Wiki has given references)

A simple Google search will suffice to provide you links to studies and reports.

And,I have it on good word from doctors and surgeons (my own father being one).

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

'oooooo give it up dude'

Yeah right.

Where are all the smart,sensible people on this forum??

Back in the day,there were many.

It's sad to see TE like this.

Dude,I'm not imposing anything on anyone.

If you want to discard what the medical and scientific community says,it's upto you.

BTW,about going through it,I once ate an entire box (a fairly large one) of homoeopathic pills containing ALL sorts of homoeopathic 'cures' and 'remedies' (a complimentary gift).It didn't do shit.Sleeping pills and what not.Anyway,this is again anecdotal talk.So,I will not pursue it.

All you people have done is used personal insults and remarks.You have not provided a single,logical,scientific explanation for your beliefs.

But,screw it.I'll let others take over if they want to.

All I can say is,I love the sweet taste of those pills.Nothing more.

delguy19 said:
everyone is supporting because many got treated and felt good and normal after taking treatments

I did not ask if everyone was supporting it.

I was only wondering why everyone who has been,has pathetic grammar,spelling and punctuation.I was wondering if there's some correlation.

CAN YOU ****ING READ ?

Oh,and I didn't start the spelling thing.'ronit' did.Blame him.

Once again,I expect a ludicrous,illogical reply that completely flies off tangent and some personal attacks.

nikhilesh said:
I did not ask if everyone was supporting it.

I was only wondering why everyone who has been,has pathetic grammar,spelling and punctuation.I was wondering if there's some correlation.

CAN YOU ****ING READ ?

Oh,and I didn't start the spelling thing.'ronit' did.Blame him.

Once again,I expect a ludicrous,illogical reply that completely flies off tangent and some personal attacks.

Good you are showing nice reactions of irritation when other are not agree with u. I ended this here as there is no point to crap this thread with useless discussion. overall people use what all helps so it be any

An old adage:

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Ymmv :)

This is a free country and people have the right to make their own choices.

Ironically, Homeopathy is banned in the country where it was born (Germany). But its unlikely to see that happen here when witch doctors and miracle healers abound, let alone half qualified medical practitioners who either bought their way through their medical degree or had a seat reserved for them.

Sent from my Spice MI-410 on Andro-ID RC2

delguy19 said:
Good you are showing nice reactions of irritation when other are not agree with u. I ended this here as there is no point to crap this thread with useless discussion. overall people use what all helps so it be any

Oh brother. *Sigh*

pranavreddy said:
:O You tried for 30 years to protect your hairline?

Nothing works, u can not overcome the natural baldness, even hair implants are a temporary measure.Tried to protect my hairline for almost a decade but for last 2 decades, have taught my self to be satisfied with what i have ( a very large and prominent fore head !)

There is no cure for baldness except minoxidil OR getting hair transplant. Its kinda cheaper these days.
urssriks said:
If People here dont laugh:bleh: I can suggest something which might decrease hair fall and also start to grow new hair.
1) Oil massage your with lukewarm oil.
2)Take your garlic clove and cut it in half. By cutting it in half, you will be infusing the garlic clove.
3)Rub the halved clove of garlic on your hair or bald spots or places you are loosing much of yoru hair. You can also rub it over thinning areas of your scalp.
4) cover your hair with soft cloth dipped in luke warm water leave it for some time, and remove the cloth
5) Wash your hair with Mild natural shampoo the next day.
Do the above process every alternative day or 2 times in a week, every day when sleeping just massage your hair with your fingers mainly in the area you are loosing your hair, you will see hair to start growing again :)
Believe me this works. I see results from 30 days itself( Although I used it for preventing hair fall).

YOu can search about garlic treatment in internet. Only -ve side is your hair might smell a little but not to the extent that people will recognise.

OP let me ask u onething. does any one in your family chain has baldness?Then i am sorry dude. its very difficult to avoid. minox and propecia are the only drugs for MPB. so i strongly suggest you to visit a dermatologist.

Regarding batra and richfeel ,they suck big time. avoid them at any cost. BTW dont get depressed with.hair loss. thats all i can say.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

I wonder why the best and the worst things happen to come from Germany!!!!

..:: Free Radical ::.. said:
An old adage:

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Ymmv :)

This is a free country and people have the right to make their own choices.

Ironically, Homeopathy is banned in the country where it was born (Germany). But its unlikely to see that happen here when witch doctors and miracle healers abound, let alone half qualified medical practitioners who either bought their way through their medical degree or had a seat reserved for them.

Sent from my Spice MI-410 on Andro-ID RC2

I really suggest shaving head and getting a damn tatto on the rear of neck!

Ok, first off, I had a brief stint with Dr. Batra (I'm not a doctor) and got to see exactly how he operates. There are two ways his clinic does things,

1. Treatments that work: His doctors often use Allopathic techniques and medicines (steriods and such) and supplement them with homeopathy. Of course, the patients often believe that its the Homeopathy thats curing them
2. All his doctors claim that that Homepathy treatments take time. This way they get multiple consultations and can also prescribe a treatment course that takes several months and sometimes even a year. This way, they can bleed money from you over the long term. Of course, these treatments don't work, but some patients do see improvement through the placebo effect.

Ok, about hair loss: If its male pattern balding there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop it. The only solution is getting hair transplanted. I had some regular hairloss, and it went away when I started taking care of my hair, using good shampoo, conditioner, oil and of course just washing my hair often enough.

I tried Dr. Batra's. After spending 7k bucks and undergoing treatment for 1 year I didn't see even a slight improvement. Don't waste your money, go to some Allopathy doctor. Or better, accept your fate and shave your head.

Back