GTA 4- Whos Got It?

xXx said:
completed 25% till date....

GTA4 roxXx !!!

People....lets have an online GTA Fragfest in Deathmatch......my PSN ID is el33tgam3r so please if anybody making a deathmatch game....please inform or invite me :) i would be available after 8pm everyday & weekends whole day!!!

ill add you inabit, im from the uk, so i dunno the time difference, i will be on whenever i can,:p

I have it!! gotta say- the features near realism!! i mean u can browse through the cell phone's menu etc. , take taxi with proper ride view etc, etc.!!!

Must say! Awesome game!!:eek:hyeah:

Is is just me or the graphics appear slightly jaggy and it gets worse as the distance from Niko bellic increases?

1.01 on a Ps3 40GB

KiD0M4N said:
Is is just me or the graphics appear slightly jaggy and it gets worse as the distance from Niko bellic increases?

1.01 on a Ps3 40GB

dunno abt PS3..
but i played the same on a Xbox 360 console .. @ gamin parlour yesterday afternoon.
1: too much of a blur
2: bad viewing distance
3: no smoothness at the edges of cars / body/ anythin (felt like playin game on a 6 series card)
4: cars even on full speed seemed slow
5: really borin shootin mechanism (autofirin)
6: not so good graphics overall (jaggy... where`s the HD)
7: sudden total HANG`s while playin ... leadin me to start the whole mission all over ... suckzzz (full hangs , happnd 4 times = console reset)

dingemini312 said:
dunno abt PS3..
but i played the same on a Xbox 360 console .. @ gamin parlour yesterday afternoon.
1: too much of a blur
2: bad viewing distance
3: no smoothness at the edges of cars / body/ anythin (felt like playin game on a 6 series card)
4: cars even on full speed seemed slow
5: really borin shootin mechanism (autofirin)
6: not so good graphics overall (jaggy... where`s the HD)
7: sudden total HANG`s while playin ... leadin me to start the whole mission all over ... suckzzz (full hangs , happnd 4 times = console reset)
WTF? Are we even playing the same game?

Yes there is (minimal) blur but the other bits are non existant, I am running the game at 720p and it looks beautifull. Are you playing on a HDTV? Also the locking mechanism is optional. Press the trigger halfway and its manual aim. And I played it for over 15 hours and it hasnt frozen once (Xbox version). The viewing distance is superb. The sight of the NY skyline as you roar onto the bridge is breathtaking.

BTW fantastic game. The Euphoria physics are better used here than in any other game I recall.

NO issues with me..on PS3....playin SP & more of MP Daily !!!

B/w i completely agree on the jagged edges on cars & surroundings. they shud have improvised on the same.

b/w MP simply roxxx !!!

m47r1m said:
WTF? Are we even playing the same game?

Yes there is (minimal) blur but the other bits are non existant, I am running the game at 720p and it looks beautifull. Are you playing on a HDTV? Also the locking mechanism is optional. Press the trigger halfway and its manual aim. And I played it for over 15 hours and it hasnt frozen once (Xbox version). The viewing distance is superb. The sight of the NY skyline as you roar onto the bridge is breathtaking.

BTW fantastic game. The Euphoria physics are better used here than in any other game I recall.
WTF ... cant u read ... Yes we are playin the same game !

ps: i played the same exactly for 2hrs on a HDTV.

Played it for some time yesterday,graphics not all that but gameplay still rocks.i suck at using a gamepad to play this hehe
will be waiting to play it on PC.. if it does release that is

There's little to no difference between PS3 and X360 versions, except PS3 has been said to have faster loading times (because of a huge mandatory Hard Drive install) and less pop-ins.

I was set to complete 100% before the 19th, but as I shot the 200th pigeon while following a guide online, it said 199 shots for me. I was screwed, royally, lol, I missed 1 somewhere and no way in hell was I going to go through all the stupid pigeon locations.

I'm back fulltime on Warhawk for now, but I'll play GTA4 often and meet up with you guys online those with the PS3 version. Maybe we should arrange a meet online, FREE ROAM mode everybody get together in the The Triangle from where I'll get a bus and we'll all go visit some strip club or something...

Params7 said:
There's little to no difference between PS3 and X360 versions, except PS3 has been said to have faster loading times (because of a huge mandatory Hard Drive install) and less pop-ins.

I was set to complete 100% before the 19th, but as I shot the 200th pigeon while following a guide online, it said 199 shots for me. I was screwed, royally, lol, I missed 1 somewhere and no way in hell was I going to go through all the stupid pigeon locations.

I'm back fulltime on Warhawk for now, but I'll play GTA4 often and meet up with you guys online those with the PS3 version. Maybe we should arrange a meet online, FREE ROAM mode everybody get together in the The Triangle from where I'll get a bus and we'll all go visit some strip club or something...

lol on the pigeons. ur always into warhawk, when do u come online in gta do invite me for the free roam mode ;)

Back