GTA 4- Whos Got It?

Hmm please don't flame me, but I must be the only person not really interested in the GTA series ! I found the game a little too violent and crude.

I am eagerly looking forward for Gears of War 2 though !

^^ Actually I don't think it would take so long for an emulator to come out. PC hardware is very capable of running any Xbox 360 game now with ease. (High end hardware of course !)

^^ even if I could run at minimal settings :)

I started hating rockstar for not releasing this on pc.

booo said:
^^ even if I could run at minimal settings :)

I started hating rockstar for not releasing this on pc.

Time shall come for the PC too mate.Patience is the key.Remember GTA: SA? which eventually had to be ported to PC.;)

BF1983 said:
Hmm please don't flame me, but I must be the only person not really interested in the GTA series ! I found the game a little too violent and crude.

I am eagerly looking forward for Gears of War 2 though !

:huh:

Yeah, and GOW isnt violent??
Meh?? Well, the game could of fooled me?

Anyways back to the point? has anybody found a way of getting a chopper yet??

Y'know, to like, fly around in??

He he, GTA series is violent because you have to do have to act like a criminal to do well in the game. You have to kill and rob people to gain money. Steal cars, kill cops etc.

Games like Call of Duty series and GeOW have a war theme. It is a very different type of violence. Anyways this is getting off topic !

On topic, cheats IMHO spoil a game a bit. Would advise that you use them only when stuck or when replaying the game.

A friend of mine is desperately looking to get this in Delhi. Unfortunately a couple of stores he has asked for claim some sort of delay. Anyone have any idea where he (and by proxy I :) ) can get it?

MaconiE90 said:
i havent used cheats on any game to date, only when the game has been completed. i like not using them, its more of a challenge but, ill also like searching for a chopper instead of cheating for one:p

but thanks anyways buddy, hehe:)

it has a strategy guide too which could have the chopper location :)

GTA IV is coming for Rs. 4,000 to 4,500 in Palika!!! :eek:

Those black-marketeers should be skinned alive!!

Apparently there is some delay according to shopkeepers and Sony Worlds. I thought that was just an excuse, but this article seems to be consistent with that. :(

So please, someone pray pray tell how one can get it in Delhi immediately (I had my Sunday set aside for a nice 12 hour session of GTA IV! :( ) for a reasonable price (i.e. less than Rs. 3,000).

C'mon guys get your games quick so we can get this thread rolling with fun things to do.

@Macone : Can you understand anything Little Jacob or Badman say?

Even with the subs on, I can't understand them.

Jamaican accent > ALL!

Back