Graphic Cards Graphics card suggestion plz

gunjan.singh548 said:
i would suggest you to buy GTS 250 ,because of your current power supply

And it will be well under your budget

i m regreting the fact that i bought GTX260 and i now require to buy new power supply

and wait until i bought it .

And most of the Graphic cards are as good as your power supply
isn't vx450w enough for 5770 or gts450?

DarkAngel said:
More than enough. Both the cards have a TDP of ~110w and the VX450 can handle them without breaking a sweat :)
ok guys. I hav finally planned to add 1k and go for MSI 5770 Hawk. Any final thoughts?

I would still advise you to wait !! 6700 series is going to be a killer within 10k!! Till then save bucks!! I m too waiting for it!!

ya would suggest waitin till new 6xxx series is launched in india

prices of 5xxx series would fall & by then if u hav collected enough $$ u could get a 6xxx series card better than 5770

impulse1992 said:
ya would suggest waitin till new 6xxx series is launched in india

prices of 5xxx series would fall & by then if u hav collected enough $$ u could get a 6xxx series card better than 5770
already i hav waited for a long time to buy this card. anyway i wouldn mind waiting another month. But my doubt is will my PSU be enough for d 6xxx series?

It doesn't make sense to wait for eternity. Better cards with lower TDP are always launched as time passes by. Besides, HD 6770 aka Barts XT, the successor of HD 5770 is slated to launch by Q1 2011 if not before. Or at least as per the roadmap indicated here - http://www.configspc.com/images/southernisland.gif

If you have the budget, invest in the msi 5770 Hawk. The wait would not be worthwhile considering your average frame rates may increase by a couple or more.

Back