Graphic Cards Graphics card suggestion plz

Ωmega

Disciple
Hi Guys,

I'm going to buy a graphics card. My budget is 8k. I thought of buying ATI 5770 but i couldn stretch my budget so hoping to get 5750. Should i stick on to ATI or think of NVIDIA. My config s given in d signature. Waiting for ur valuable suggestion. Thanks in advance.

If your buying new one then its better to wait for a month as most probably AMD 6xxx will be released. Then prices of 5xxx series card can drop.

the best would be to wait till ATI introduces the 6000 series next year. prices of the 5xxx series are bound to drop.
even still, you an get a 5770 now.
there isnt much performance difference between the 5770 and the 5750.

Thanks for d suggestions guys. Guess i ll hav to wait for another one or two weeks to see if prices come down. I need ur suggestion on d brand guys. I thought of going for Sapphire. Any other brands?

Go ahead with GTS450 !! Kinda beats ATI 5770 in few games but overkill for the price!! Or wait for 6750 or 6770 which is around 10k and till then save bucks!! You might end up getting 6750 which beats 5770 in GPU architecture!!

i would suggest you to buy GTS 250 ,because of your current power supply

And it will be well under your budget

i m regreting the fact that i bought GTX260 and i now require to buy new power supply

and wait until i bought it .

And most of the Graphic cards are as good as your power supply

Back