Grand Theft Auto VI (GTA 6/VI) / Upcoming Grand Theft Auto Title

Rezep

Adept

Rockstargameswebsitesplashscreen.jpg

Web archive of gta 6 leaks back in 2022 (Incase this disappears, it's very easy to find it on google again)

An interesting indept analysis of the leaks, compiled by the gtaforums and r/gta6 community. Interesting readthrough

1701448811244.png

Reveal Date and Time in India - 7:30 PM, December 5, 2023

1701451826685.png

Last edited:
I can't wait to get back to Vice City... I can't wait to cruise down Ocean Drive listening to 80's tracks! Oh bring back those Miami Vice vibes!

(Flashback: I still remember waiting in a queue outside a GAME outlet in London back when my favorite GTA title Vice City came out)!

Let me post here just to check later the time it took between first official news VS the game on PC (Hope its not the case when they only start with PS and after few years we see a PC version)

Few short clips/ photos of gta 6 got leaked again. Apparently some kid took a video of it when he went over to his friend's house and his friend's dad worked at rockstar lmao

However after the big leak in 2022, and the fact that the trailer is literally coming in 2 days, not the most exciting.

Pics and vids are still to be taken with a grain of salt. Vid seems real but there's no genuine proof other than leaker having a pic taken with one of rockstar dev heads. Text however could be completely fake or a pure assumption

More info on this reddit thread

Last edited:
Few short clips/ photos of gta 6 got leaked again. Apparently some kid took a video of it when he went over to his friend's house and his friend's dad worked at rockstar lmao

However after the big leak in 2022, and the fact that the trailer is literally coming in 2 days, not the most exciting.

Pics and vids are still to be taken with a grain of salt. Vid seems real but there's no genuine proof other than leaker having a pic taken with one of rockstar dev heads. Text however could be completely fake or a pure assumption

Awful really. The leaked footage seems to be from a WFH setup of a dev. Huge topic running on this over at GTAForums as well.

wouldnt trust it. from the angle this guy was in on the game it looks remarkably similar to the new cities skyline game. + im pretty sure following last years leak and the apple worker who got fired because his daughter recorded the new iphone, also the fact that this is the long awaited gta6, rockstar have their no leaks game on their heels.

Back