Grand Theft Auto VI (GTA 6/VI) / Upcoming Grand Theft Auto Title

Capture.JPG

That logo looks dope!

It is not enough. There are dips below 60 fps in various locations. What I mean by max settings is everything set to max even in advance settings. Of course you can leave the anti-alising off for obvious reasons.

But at 1080p the gtx 1080 is not enough to run the game fully max out. The shadows in this game when maxed out are truly fps killer. I had the card and benchmarked every thing. Yes, the game is optimized very well. But the max out settings are not really for everyone, it's only for the freaks.

View attachment 184676

Advanced settings notwithstanding, yes a GTX 1080 is enough at 4K with the very high preset. Even the 1% lows are above 60. In the screenshot you linked, it shows 4GB VRAM. The 1080 has 8. I think you meant the GTX 980.

is depressed, has mental health issues etc, etc etc.
I'm 31 and avoided all this by not getting married (neither do I plan to anytime soon, if at all) :playful:

I am the only one who became uninterested in these gta games? Didn't feel any good about that trailer as well.
side effects of growing up. GoW (Well few others like Dark Souls and souls like, Armoured Core, Zelda etc) is the only game from my childhood that still makes my heart race, but that's cuz Sony/Santa Monica matured and built up the series.

from the trailer it doesnt look any different from gta v. imo it'll be just a slight upgrade of gta v, maybe more car choices, more random things to do, a different storyline. just gta v in backwater florida instead of LA. i dont expect the story to be any better because iirc the writers for rockstar left the studio some time ago. with how disappointing games made by big name studios have been this decade gta 6 could either follow on the same track or be a huge success and remind EA and Dice of what development of an actual successful game looks like.

The White Bikini Girl - Is this Lucia?
No, sadly. Did anyone see the Ocean View Hotel in the trailer? I think around the time they showed the classic Cheetah. Could identify some of the GTA V vehicles.

Definitely inspired by Bonnie and Clyde. But I don't think it has a Bonnie and Clyde story, but the couple themselves are heavily inspired by the infamous duo.
Anyone noticed in the poster? Lucia has that ankle bracelet thing. I guess for some parts of the story, we can't roam the entire map. Just want a long campaign with a super interesting story like San Andreas/IV after GTA V. And here's to hoping the map isn't like GTA V, where there was only mountain/mountainous region than city. I was a child when GTA V came out. And I'll be working or something when GTA VI comes out. Damn.

No, sadly. Did anyone see the Ocean View Hotel in the trailer? I think around the time they showed the classic Cheetah. Could identify some of the GTA V vehicles.

Definitely inspired by Bonnie and Clyde. But I don't think it has a Bonnie and Clyde story, but the couple themselves are heavily inspired by the infamous duo.
Anyone noticed in the poster? Lucia has that ankle bracelet thing. I guess for some parts of the story, we can't roam the entire map. Just want a long campaign with a super interesting story like San Andreas/IV after GTA V. And here's to hoping the map isn't like GTA V, where there was only mountain/mountainous region than city. I was a child when GTA V came out. And I'll be working or something when GTA VI comes out. Damn.

There is actually a Reddit user who did some screenshot comparison from the trailer between the White Bikini Girl and Lucia:

nxaz143n6e4c1.jpg

^^ As you can see from the comparison screenshot it's highly likely that the White Bikini Girl could very well be Lucia!

This game is definitely going to have an interesting story. To see if Lucia starts from the prison, gets her probation (which can be clearly ascertained as she is wearing an Ankle Tag in the GTA VI poster) and then goes from that point to to doing big scores with Jason and getting consumed by the glitzy and glamorous lifestyle in Leonidas. Also, how does Jason come along and is he only a second fiddle in the story allowing Lucia to call the shots or does he separate and then his story pans out differently. Is the all important "Trust" going to last or crack at some point and we get a revenge story?!

We shall see...

Now to the Neon Lit streets:

Capture.JPG

^^ Excuse my Paint-job skills, LoL!

1 - is Ocean View Hotel (Vice City safe-house memories!)

2 - is a massive tribute to one of my favorite shows of the 80's... Miami Vice. The way the two men are getting out of the Cheetah in this shot is exactly how Crockett and Tubbs used to get out of Sonny's white Testarossa! Straight jog on good memories! This was also picked up by another video on Youtube.

3 - Did you see there is a green Iguana perched on the back of the Homeless man? These run amok in Florida (so Leonida)! :D

Last edited:
The trailer looks amazing. I just hope its worth the wait. It's been hyped up so much it would be shame if it was anything like cyberpunk 2077 on launch.

Back