got chinese tea in the package instead of S:flo2 (ordered on Mp4 nation)

psyph3r

Skilled
Jun 24, 2007
Pune
ronnie_gogs said:
Are you sure its tea :p....

If its cannabis or poppy you might have a have something worth much more :rofl:

That would be a bigger rip off, tea is more expensive than marijuana or poppy

gamingstill

Game Developer
Adept
Oct 25, 2008
Delhi
asingh said:
I hope they are not naive enough to ask you to ship back the tea.

Sorry could not stop laughing. he he

:)

lol all laughing today :rofl: i hope they send new one soon n don't ask for tea :rofl:

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
Apr 29, 2006
Please send me a email along with the snaps etc. I can forward it to Raz directly. YGPM . :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

By the way you seem to be jinxed when it comes to PMPs .. First your J3 and now this :( Really sorry to hear that. Was the packet opened by customs officials and sealed with a dark colored wax or a tape which says Indian Post/Customs ? or was the packet completely sealed ,the way Mp4 Nation shipped it ?

gamingstill

Game Developer
Adept
Oct 25, 2008
Delhi
FaH33m said:
Please send me a email along with the snaps etc. I can forward it to Raz directly. YGPM . :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

By the way you seem to be jinxed when it comes to PMPs .. First your J3 and now this :( Really sorry to hear that. Was the packet opened by customs officials and sealed with a dark colored wax or a tape which says Indian Post/Customs ? or was the packet completely sealed ,the way Mp4 Nation shipped it ?
don't know what is happening :( ,looks like repacked with lots of tape at first but nothing much noticable

motorheadinc

Adept
Jun 17, 2008
www.awishcar.com
Dont know if this will help or not.

You said lots of tape used. Did you find any opening large enough to take out your PMP and put back the tea leaves. I mean initially not after you opened the pack.

If the openings arent large enough then problem was with shipping. The packer would have swapped the things in the originating country.

Is their any insurance associated with the same. Faheem has good terms with soundmagic guys. I bet he can help you with your case.

Sorry for your loss and honestly I dont feel like laughing though some may find it funny. Hope you get a replacement soon

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
Apr 29, 2006
^ Seriously this isn't as funny as some of the guys have made it.Ohk even my first reaction was WTF but I surely didnt feel like LOLing :|

Errr , this has nothing to do with SoundMagic . Its either a big good up from Mp4nations side or 99% from customs/ postal department . I highly doubt MP4nations mistake because nowhere on their site have they listed tea leaves. Most probably some smart guy from Indian or HongKong Postal department/Customs has replaced the player with the crap :(.

blr_p

Skilled
Apr 11, 2007
FaH33m said:
Its either a big good up from Mp4nations side or 99% from customs/ postal department . I highly doubt MP4nations mistake because nowhere on their site have they listed tea leaves. Most probably some smart guy from Indian or HongKong Postal department/Customs has replaced the player with the crap :(.
That's a serious charge, if he has the paperwork, he should follow it up.

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
Apr 29, 2006
motorheadinc said:
^^^ Yeah but it should have some insurance. Right?

By having good terms I meant you would have indirect links to Mp4nation as well :)
Yeah Ive forwarded his email directly to Raz @ Mp4 Nation. Hopefully this matter should be solved soon. I guess MP4nation must be doing some insurance for such expensive packages atleast.

sato1986

Skilled
Sep 4, 2008
Chandigarh
ubergeek said:
I guess shipping isn't

*Puts on glasses*

Their cup of tea

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You have won yourself 1000 internets.

while OP has lost a couple of 1000..

I hope he gets a free Flo soon.