Google Nexus with ServePro warranty (ebay.in).

ravihpa

Disciple
Hey guys,

I was searching for advice on a good android phone for around 20k, and after checking a few threads here, I came to know that one can get Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone from ebay for 22.5k after applying the ALLMOBILE1 coupon. It says you will get 1 year ServePro warranty. Is that any good ? I mean it is quite tempting as I was previously interested in getting the Galaxy S Advance phone or something similar under 20k, but after reading that S Advance has a lot of network issues, I've dropped the idea altogether.

So what would you guys suggest me ? Is ServePro warranty any good ? How is their service ?

Any help in this regards would be highly appreciated.

Thanx a lot in advance. Desperately waiting for a reply :)

Alright, I've dropped the idea of getting the Nexus altogether. akg7091 told me about banding and color issue with the Nexus' screen, and I did a lot of research on the internet and read quite a lot of threads on xda about this issue. Since the Nexus I am getting is imported from UK and hence without warranty, I've decided against getting this phone.

May be a Xperia S or an Atrix 2. Am still checking em out.

If you guys can recommend any other phone around the 20k range, that would be great.

Thanx for the help guys, and a million thanx to akg7091 for pointing out the problems with Nexus.

- - - Updated - - -

We finally got the Galaxy S2 :D Actually, all of this was for a very good friend of mine. It's his first Android phone, and we got it at 24.5k with bill and 1 year official Samsung India Warranty :D And we got the I9100 "non-G" version ;)

Thanx for the help guys :)

Back