SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
Jan 31, 2005
Bangalore
W000t! The Snapdragon 1GHz Android 2.1 offering from Google is out :D :D :D

Exclusive: Google Nexus One hands-on, video, and first impressions -- Engadget

Buy here: Nexus One Phone - Web meets phone.

Who's buying it? I already ordered mine :hap2::hap2::hap2:

wheeeeeeeeeee.JPG

Comes total to 578USD with International Shipping for the Unlocked Phone :D

PS : My phone has a laser engraving "Sunny's Nexus" on the battery cover :D

Shripad

ex-Mod
Mar 17, 2005
Class M Planet
It wont be offered in India, so we cant order from here at the moment. (Only US, UK, Hong Kong and Singapore for now .Bah )

Lets see, I am picking this up through someone in US next month :p

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
Jan 31, 2005
Bangalore
@sripad: India internaltional shipping option was there when I bought mine ;)

Thanks guys, but this aint a showoff thread :p

Shripad

ex-Mod
Mar 17, 2005
Class M Planet
You can order it yourself if you have mail forwarding service.

All you will need then is a paid proxy ( most free proxies dont allow https traffic ) and you are good to go.

Aces170

ex-Mod
Mar 16, 2005
“The Nexus One is available “in large quantities” starting today at Google.com/phone. An unlocked GSM version of the phone that will work in most countries is $529.

Google is also offering a subsidized version of the phone – also unlocked – through T-Mobile for $179. The service plan offered by Google is 500 minutes/unlimited SMS/unlimited data for $80/month. T-Mobile’s termination fee is $200, and some users might be tempted to buy the T-Mobile version and terminate immediately, paying just $379 for the unlocked phone. Google says that users terminating too soon will be charged the full price of the phone, however. But even the T-Mobile version of the phone can be used overseas on trips by slipping in a different SIM.

Google Nexus One: The TechCrunch Review

ridhav

Disciple
Mar 21, 2005
countrock said:
I am flying back thru singapore airport next month, do you guys think it will be available there?

No they just deliver in the other 3 countries as a part of new marketing strategy till they launch the country specific google stores.
So we mite have google.co.uk/phone in coming months which will ship the phone locally.

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
Jan 31, 2005
Bangalore
countrock said:
I am flying back thru singapore airport next month, do you guys think it will be available there?

The Phone is being shipped from overseas, thats why I was charged 29USD for DHL International shipping.

Forced two more colleagues at office to buy it hehe :p