God of War III - Discussion thread

Re: The God of War III thread!

I own it :) yeah its banned, but thats why gray market are for ;)

Didn't get time to play though...got it yesterday night... will play tonight...excited....

Folks . Completed Gow III today just a while ago . Dont wanna add spoliers but u fight lots og Gods and Kratos also fights his Demi God brother . Game is really epical and none , other than Santa Monica Sony can make such a great game . And yes in the end there was Chaos . They took Kratos from a DemiGod to a Godly level , in terms of the character development . The story as all know is to climb Mount Olympus and kill Zeus but the way story unfolds is unforgettable .

9.5/10 are my ratings . Not a perfect as those skins should have been free , but i know i am asking too much .

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Het Fenix, where did you get the game from ?

Did not get a copy for myself . It was played on someone Else`s console and was a review copy . Completed game in like 13 hours in Hard mode . I can tell u one thing Sushant that u will not regret the money on PS3 that u spend if u have this game . Colossal is the word for this game . There are no more load times . Game is not all about button mashing , Square Square Triagle worked for Gow1 nd 2 but will not work here coz for different enemies the effectiveness of certain weapons is more . And the Demi God Brother i was talking of is HERCULES . Beans spilled but thats it . U also get to know a lot about Pandora [ U get help from Pandora] . Rest , play the game and enjoy . The Ending is something that u never would expect .

Fenix said:
Did not get a copy for myself . It was played on someone Else`s console and was a review copy . Completed game in like 13 hours in Hard mode . I can tell u one thing Sushant that u will not regret the money on PS3 that u spend if u have this game . Colossal is the word for this game . There are no more load times . Game is not all about button mashing , Square Square Triagle worked for Gow1 nd 2 but will not work here coz for different enemies the effectiveness of certain weapons is more . And the Demi God Brother i was talking of is HERCULES . Beans spilled but thats it . U also get to know a lot about Pandora [ U get help from Pandora] . Rest , play the game and enjoy . The Ending is something that u never would expect .

Have already pre-ordered my copy. Will be getting it on Wednesday or Thursday.

Just one game, I bought my PS3 for. I hope it stays for long. :)

i should i have got the game on Wednesday or Thursday but bluedart screwed things

xXx said:
Fenix you are ruining the experience for everyone who is yet to play :mad:
Dont wanna ruin mate but would say one thing . This trilogy will never be forgotten especially the third part .

GOW3 stock

So i went to pick up copies of gow for me and my friends.

Surprisingly GOW was here a day before release at Intencity :p

461ZyhJY.jpeg

Re: GOW3 stock

wow lucky beech ^^ , i wont be able to start until this weekend. if I start the game, then i stop my GYM and work which I dont want to :(

Re: GOW3 stock

SharekhaN said:
wow lucky beech ^^ , i wont be able to start until this weekend. if I start the game, then i stop my GYM and work which I dont want to :(

I told my immediate superior, the most anticipated game shall come anytime. I shall be taking a day or two off. He gladly obliged. :lol:

Ditto with uncharted 2. :p

I cannot simply come to work after playing the game overnight.

Back