Ghost Recon : Future Soldier - Discussion Thread

Re: Ghost Recon : Future Soldier

Ghost recon is ridiculously tough to play.I hope they make it a bit easy this time.

Edit:OMG what a fantastic trailer.Definitely one to look out for.

Awesome trailer. Kudos to the Ghost Recon series for moving away from this cookie cutter Modern Waefare setting. It'll be nice to play a tactical FPS set in the future.

From what I gather from the trailer, there are cloaking devices in the game. Goodbye Ghillie suits! That should be fun. Of course it could also end up being a terrible AI sniper fest. But I hope not.

its meant to be touch. enjoyed every bit of the last one at maximum difficulty. It might take a 50 tries, but definitely worth it.

Maybe they could bring some oober future weapons, and heavier Kevlar :D

cant wait to kick Ghillie butts.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier First Look

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier First Look
Can a soldier be as powerful as an F-16? We find out in Ubisoft Paris' latest installment in the Ghost Recon series.

The ability to be invisible has long been a dream of government scientists, keen to get the upper hand on their enemies. In the world of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, that dream has become a reality. Cloaking devices that distort light, mechanical exoskeletons that double strength, and modular assault rifles that adapt to any situation are just some of the high-tech devices that developer Ubisoft Paris has included in its new squad-based third-person shooter. "War has changed," according to producer Jean Bernard Jacon, who claims that "the soldier of the future is an F-16 on legs." From our first look at the game, it's clear that Jacon's description isn't far off the mark. These soldiers pack a serious amount of heat, and they mean business.

Future Soldier is set 15 years into the future and tells the story of the Ghosts, an elite military unit equipped with the latest in high-tech weaponry. A powerful nationalist faction has overthrown the Russian government and invaded the oil-rich Nordic countries. To avoid world war, the US sends in the Ghosts to tackle the nationalists and restore peace. You take on the role of new recruit Kozak, just as the conflict is about to erupt. .
Full preview :<a href="http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/tomclancysghostreconfuturesoldier/news

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier [Discussion Thread]

So what do you guys think about this game? Any chance this could be able to compete with the likes of Battlefield 3, Mordern Warfare 3, etc? Going by these videos this looks promising but Ubisoft has been a let down in games like GR:AW and GR:AW2 so keeping my fingers crossed. :S
  • E3 2011:
  • E3 2010:

[Mods: I coudn't find a thread for this game so feel free to merge it if a thread already exists.:D]

Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier [Discussion Thread]

I think playing shooters with a controller relaxing on your bean bag is far better than crouching over in front of Kinect. While Kinect can be fun, this demo is not one of its best uses.

^^Although I'm not sure, but I think you can play this with a controller as well, isn't it? And for the PC, it's always going to be the reliable, mouse and keyboard! :p (maybe a gamepad too)

Ain't that sweet! :eek:hyeah: Looks more like a game of chess where you position everyone and then execute! :muahaha:

UBISOFT[sup]®[/sup] SETS LAUNCH OF

TOM CLANCYâ„¢'S GHOST RECON

FUTURE SOLDIERâ„¢ FOR MAY

Company Confirms PC Version, Announces Multiplayer Beta for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in April

London, UK – January 10, 2012 – Today Ubisoft announced Tom Clancy™'s Ghost Recon Future Soldier™ will launch in the UK on May 25, 2012. The game will be available for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC. A multiplayer beta will be available in April for both Xbox 360® and PlayStation®3.

"Ubisoft prides itself on creating some of the most compelling and innovative experiences in digital entertainment," said Adrian Lacey, IP development director at Ubisoft Studios - France. "Today we are feature complete in our MP, Single player and 4 player coop campaign modes. We have taken the decision to move the date in order to ensure that all these ingredients are pushed to the highest level and provide a truly unique shooter experience. The Ghost Recon franchise is known for setting the standard of high definition gaming and we believe the extra couple of months will allow us to reach that goal. We would like to thank all Ghost Recon fans for their patience and look forward to unveiling some exciting new elements in the coming weeks."

For a message from the development team and ongoing updates about the game, please visit: www.GhostRecon.com and www.facebook.com/GhostRecon

_____________________________________________________________________________​

_____________________________________________________________________________​

Ubisoft finally comes to it's senses and confirms the PC version!!
<

Extremely Happy to see this on PC.

I had pre ordered it Few days ago But flipkart removed it saying that this wont be released on PC.

Will be speaking to them soon.

Hello TE X-perts .!!

I am Huge fan of Stealth Games and i've played lots of stealth games like Splinter Cell Series,Sniper Ghost Warrior, Hitman Series and Many More but after a long waiting this time Ghost Recon : Future Soldier giving absolutely very exciting and deliver a fresh gameplay experience. The game features cutting-edge technology, prototype high-tech weaponry, and state-of-the-art single-player and multiplayer modes they're going to launch in this may and i think this is the best son of the god game of the year IMFO.
<

Why this is so special ?? Grab some popcorn and you see yourself....
<

[media]http://youtu.be/RqJOIAGZsN8[/media]

Already Pre-ordered from Flipkart
<

[media]http://youtu.be/X7OuRBBIS98[/media]

IGN: Going Guerillas in Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Keep an eye on each other out there.

Few developers truly understand co-op like Ubisoft. Adding a second, third, or fourth identical player to Halo doesn't do much more than make it easier to steamroll the AI. Co-op is especially bland if the difficulty doesn't scale to accommodate a group. Having friends present isn't enough to make a game more interesting – whether it's great or garbage.......Read More.

Link to the Video.

Back