Ghost Recon : Future Soldier - Discussion Thread

Awesome game really. Just finished helping General Douka kick some rogue Russian Butts. Awesome graphics and gameplay. And I like Gunsmith too. Really cool weapon customization.

hey guys i have completed the game on veteran difficulty ... i didnt came across the mission which was showed during 2011 e3 game-play(beach mission) ??? was that exclusive ???

i completed on xbox 360

Done with the title. The last few levels took me by surprise - there was so much of action and stealth involved. Especially the one where we do a solo to extract the Russian president. Stealthed it out to my heart's content! :D

Good job Ubi. Now make Rainbow 6 Patriots worthwhile!

Completed.Yes in the last chapter the fps is quite bad. It stutters a lot.
Btw a good game indeed.This title is damn noob friendly.Smooth controls and refined cod type gameplay.Which makes it more enjoyable.

Btw does this game have the longest credit rolling sequence because after 25 mins i gave up.

Yeah the credits sequence was rolling and rolling forever! I thought it must have entered into some loop and pressed Enter.

Have been playing it for some time now :) i was late to the party , you see and I am liking it a lot . Specially the sync shootings :D

Finally started playing the game yesterday. Liking it so far.

What about those complaining that the game is hardware intensive? I'm maxing it out on my ancient hardware!

Back