Getting premium links for popular file hosting sites for free

Which of these provide idm resume and maximum time to download before auto-delete? at present i am on superslow GPRS connection and need to download latest top gear episode,rapid8 deleted my file before i can finish downloading.

^^Using hlusoe.info now,will report back after finishing the download, dont need speeds as max to max my speeds will reach 12-15KB/s and mostly its below 10,so maximum time before the site auto deletes the file is the most important factor for me :p

RS4 said:
^^Using hlusoe.info now,will report back after finishing the download, dont need speeds as max to max my speeds will reach 12-15KB/s and mostly its below 10,so maximum time before the site auto deletes the file is the most important factor for me :p
Even if they delete the file, you can always go to hlusoe.info again, put your link and generate a premium one and then just copy that link (dont left click to download) and put it in address part of the file that was being downloaded and resume the download. It should ideally resume it from it left. In such cases you dont have to worry about file getting deleted.

ggt said:
Lol get mediafire links from the scenes :p
Which website is that? usually i get all the stuff via torrents and with bsnl 3G even the HD versions of topgear arent a problem but i am at a remote place now where the bsnl tower is not supporting even gprs and bsnl landline+broadband is dead, so this shitty idea netsetter is my only option along with 140MB encodes of BOB :p

mediafire, its a file hosting site like rapidshare, megaupload and all!

if u get a MF link, you will have no issue of time :)

a tower that doesn't support gprs:O? i thought that's an urban myth :D

raksrules said:
Even if they delete the file, you can always go to hlusoe.info again, put your link and generate a premium one and then just copy that link (dont left click to download) and put it in address part of the file that was being downloaded and resume the download. It should ideally resume it from it left. In such cases you dont have to worry about file getting deleted.
Thanks for the tip,will do that if the file is auto deleted.

^^I think he meant by scenes.

Btw we better refrain from talking about scene, bob and all that. Please keep discussion restricted to file hosting websites.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also i still recommend the alldebrid free 2 day trial thing, it works awesome and with full speed.

avinashwarrier said:
mediafire, its a file hosting site like rapidshare, megaupload and all!

if u get a MF link, you will have no issue of time :)
a tower that doesn't support gprs:O? i thought that's an urban myth :D
i know about MF,the uploader whose file i am downloading doesnt upload on MF,that is why i have to use these link generators.
You need to experience this tower,its in maharashtra only, so you can visit when you have some free time :D

Errr... I understand this being a thread for Free premium link generators but why not use something like Linksnappy that gives you premium links of almost 16 filehosts for 12$ a month and be rid of all the headaches :p

And the Indian reseller offers a 10% discount on renewal every month

Freaky said:
Errr... I understand this being a thread for Free premium link generators but why not use something like Linksnappy that gives you premium links of almost 16 filehosts for 12$ a month and be rid of all the headaches :p

+1

This is the route I have taken for more than a year

Freaky said:

I would have happily done this or something else similar but for the content that i am trying to procure, i recently only got to know that it is not available on torrents (available but at astronomical sizes per file) and hence i had to resort to these methods. Had i known this before i would have taken such an option. With BSNL getting over in 5 days i am not keen to take any.

Moreover as of now i am not at all using these generators since i have to do uninterrupted downloading and hence using mipony and downloading as a free user.

Btw there alldebrid and rapid8 too have premium services, just dont know the cost.

I remember that one site offered this for 2$ a month, just dont know the site name for now. That would be definitely a steal.

Btw i feel mipony to be the best thing to happen for people wanting to download as free user from various file hosting websites and it also has a captchatrader plugin. I have installed it and entered my id and password. I have around 223 credits so i expect that mipony would itself solve around 223/10 = 22 captchas for me automatically. Yet to try it though as, as of now all links are from MU/RS/FS and there are no captchas involved.

Ok just found that fileserve / safelinking had submitted captchas on my behalf and the captchatrader plugin solved them itself. My credits are now only 3 so i will need to earn more credits now :)

I know that safelinking has replaced the captcha to a drag and drop mechanism.
So you will have to queue all your downloads.
This i think is much better to the captcha.

^^Yes i am aware that it has been replaced by drag and drop and mipony does solve them too automatically but off late i have seen that it was taking awfully high time to solve and detect the actual links and out of 10 links i paste only 3-4 were being detected and not others. So i have to resent to opening each link in browser, solve the drag and drop thing and get the main link and place that in mipony :(

Hence i was looking for any website where i can just put all safelinking links and let it decipher it for me.

Moreover the uploader in my case has put each file in one link each :mad: so that makes my task even more.

That was the case for me too.
The only difference being those links were for mediafire.
So had to do this just once and the rest files were easily available with a workaround. ;)

thanks raks,finished downloading yesterday itself, hlusoe.info didnt delete or anything,so its good for superslow connections :p

One more in the list...

http://www.debridmax.com/

It is same like alldebrid and free. I have not yet used it so no clue about any other terms and conditions. The filehosting websites supported are

Filesonic, Fileserve, FileFactory, Megaupload, Megavideo, Rapidshare, Uploaded.to, Netload, Wupload, Hotfile and DepositFiles.

PS: The site is sometimes down or some links dont open or give some SQL etc error, so just refresh in such cases and also it is in French so use the translate link on top right to translate in english

Back