Getting premium links for popular file hosting sites for free

v.Na5h said:
Dont u guys think this is illegal...

its like saying im not murdering or killing...im just discussing the ways to do it

i once just said 'SKIDROW IS BETTER THAN RELOADED AND THE MODS DELETED IT'

is that anything remotely related to piracy...

i just said one group is better than the other

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

and here people openly discuss about trackers...dvdrips ,brrip and what not....BUT STRICTLY NO GAMES....

what the hell kinda logic is this ....

is pirating movies any different than games

Where you found trackers,dvdrips ,brrip etc in this thread ?......:S

^^He is mentioning about general talks in forums and usage of these terms. Like for example i ask "which is best tracker for HD rips" which he feels that is passable but asking where to get PS2 rips is wrong and people use terms like *ahem games* ect etc to refer those. Sort of double standards

ggt said:
i tried it but went in the loop for just checking the links and nothing ever happened.

CAre for some hints to download.
so far I've used for fileserve and it's quite nice for that!

And i just click the fetch link in the top and paste the link in step 2 box, than click next..., then fetch!

I think some times it has issues some provider, today fileserve failed for me, but filesonic worked quite fast :)

Sent from my Desire HD

Revolution said:
Tried without Adblock but not working.

When I click on Download after generating the link it download only a php file of few KB size.....:S
Keep the page open, usually takes 2-5 mins for me for one link.

v.Na5h said:
i once just said 'SKIDROW IS BETTER THAN RELOADED AND THE MODS DELETED IT'

is that anything remotely related to piracy...

So what is skidrow and reloaded? Bubble gum brands?

Please report any content you see violating the rules.

Avoid posting the same thing repeatedly across threads.

Also please correct your signature ASAP, its not in spec.

I have some Fileserve 1GB links.

When I try to download it says these are only for premium users.

Is there any way to download these ?.....

try fileflyer filefetch...just search for it

"i once just said 'SKIDROW IS BETTER THAN RELOADED AND THE MODS DELETED IT'

is that anything remotely related to piracy..."

Crazy_Eddy said:
So what is skidrow and reloaded? Bubble gum brands?

i didnt meant the groups ...

i said is the act of saying one group is better than other related to piracy

v.Na5h said:
try fileflyer filefetch...just search for it

"i once just said 'SKIDROW IS BETTER THAN RELOADED AND THE MODS DELETED IT'

is that anything remotely related to piracy..."

i didnt meant the groups ...

i said is the act of saying one group is better than other related to piracy
Rather that mentioning this here and going OT, why don't you create a new thread specifically for this... Would love a no-holds-barred debate on TE about this issue. Also, you would be able to reach out to more people through a dedicated thread and the mods can also justify their exact position on this and mention to what limits it will be tolerated.

Code:
http://www.premiumzilla.com/?ref=24756

THis is a decent site which provides instant direct parallel download links for any Hotfile Megaupload 4shared links [ Fileserve Filesonic remian down most of the time to be honest :( ]

P.S. - The Link i gave for registering is my Referral ID , you get 30 GB Download if you register through it. { and i too get 30 GB :D ] If you go to the site and join , you only get 10 GB.

^^Thanks for the link and i would rather get 30GB than 10GB, will register through your referral. Is it just like after login, paste MU links, i get premium links which i put in IDM and it downloads ?? *have not checked site yet since in office*

Another website (may be already mentioned ) is fetch.io

The following restrictions it has

1. 2GB disk space
2. 4GB bandwidth (this is bad)
3. No bittorrent working for now
4. Soon will go paid

But still very good for downloading directly with full speed. Once your bandwidth gets over you know what to do. ;)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Thanks to miraark, i have registered at premium zilla using his referral and have 30GB traffic left. This is indeed good. And it is very easy too. Just paste links, click get premium and you paste those in download manager, done :hap2:
So here i am putting my referral URL. Anyone who intends to register please use my or his referral URLs as it will be benefit to both of us.
I get additional 30GB traffic and you get additional 20 GB (direct registration gets you 10GB only, this gives you 30GB)

Here is my link ->
Code:
http://www.premiumzilla.com/?ref=28048

Thanks!
I just have registered at premium zilla using the referral and have 30GB traffic left too.
So here I am putting my referral URL. Anyone who intends to register please use my or their referral URLs as it will be benefit to both of us.
Here is my link ->
Code:
http://www.premiumzilla.com/?ref=28101

I think we can make this as a one stop solution thread for premium download needs. As and when we get more links, just put them here and if referrals are involved please specify as we all have done (check few threads above this).
If premiumzilla works fine then it pawns everyone out there. 30GB is definitely very good for starters. None of the other sites give so much. Hope speeds using IDM and premiumzilla is good.

I will try to update all the links in main post after going home or tomorrow.

raksrules said:
I think we can make this as a one stop solution thread for premium download needs. As and when we get more links, just put them here and if referrals are involved please specify as we all have done (check few threads above this).

If premiumzilla works fine then it pawns everyone out there. 30GB is definitely very good for starters. None of the other sites give so much. Hope speeds using IDM and premiumzilla is good.

I will try to update all the links in main post after going home or tomorrow.

great but is it resumable

and it should be resumable on its own ..

no manual refreshing using IDm

coz i schedule downloads at 2am...courtesy home 500

Back