Getting 200+ KB/s speeds on MTNL !!!

Seed said:
wow 1 day was free.. how nice.. :rolleyes:

Well, since there was a "invalid login" at the MTNL site ( see my first post ), some of us took a gamble that the usage would not be recorded. At 2 Mbps ! I for one, must have used up a few hundred MB at least.

Hey any bdy knowing ne complaint nos or email ids of MTNl....so tat to register tat d disapproval over not introducing 2Mbps to NU Plan....:mad:

knoughtyd said:
Hey any bdy knowing ne complaint nos or email ids of MTNl....so tat to register tat d disapproval over not introducing 2Mbps to NU Plan....:mad:

Why not flame the Dayanidhi Marans webpage... :p :p :clap:

what the hell. Is airtel listening. I have to pay 1100 buck for the 256 kbps unlimited plan. I really hope airtel sits up, take notice and provide 2 Mbps at that plan ....

knoughtyd said:
Wat wud Maran do in this case....:bleh:

Atleast we shud take up d issue with the higher ups....:D

Yeah the highest up would be to pray to God that we get unlimited downloads with 2MBps...:bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :hap2: :hap2:

Maran was the one who started it waving the flag of "Year of Broadband" ;) ;)

But wud this b forever or just for the timebeing.....

or are they are upgrading all plans to 2mbps then reducing the NU Plan to the normal 256kbps..:(

i think this is forever as even during day time the speeds are sticking now.

Its not changing or jumping like last 3 days. Its fixed at 2mbps. And i reconnected 10 time just to make sure. Each time connection is at 2mbps. And that has not changed since yesterday night.

Funky said:
i think this is forever as even during day time the speeds are sticking now.
Its not changing or jumping like last 3 days. Its fixed at 2mbps. And i reconnected 10 time just to make sure. Each time connection is at 2mbps. And that has not changed since yesterday night.

Tats gr88 news then...Hope they upgrade Central line soon to.....:hap2:

But Ur dad's Patient told tat they were testing 512kbps rgt..then how cum 2mbps showin...:p

knoughtyd said:
Tats gr88 news then...Hope they upgrade Central line soon to.....:hap2:

But Ur dad's Patient told tat they were testing 512kbps rgt..then how cum 2mbps showin...:p

I have no clue. He called me up at 9 saying they are testing something. He is in borivali exchange here in mumbai. let me get hold of him and see whats exactly going on hehe.

Speeds up on My Side(Chembur).....I guess testing has been shifted here....:D

Got upto 1.8 Mbps...
awesome.gif
awesome.gif

Guys on central side getting these speeds..:) ..if not check now....:eek:hyeah:

And Funky 2mbps speeds still dere on Ur side..??:D

Back