Get free samples

The wella black sample was available later so it will be shipped later. Takes over 2 months. Fusion probably ran out of stock. Hope they send it when it does come.

Got the fusions today, i.e. 2 months and 3 weeks after ordering.

Aramex courier guy ripped me off. I had ordered in 3 names (two of my cousins). He brought only two. When i was signing the receipt, i also saw the third one listed. So i asked him about it. And he says, my bag's zip is broken it may have fallen out. I have many pieces (!) so i'll get you one tomorrow or day after. He then asked me to sign it! I told him to FO and bring the item, then i'll sign. I saw him writing on the paper downstairs, he probably forged my signature. I placed a complaint with aramex, let's see what they do about it.

So there's this possibility that those that haven't received their free stuff even after many months, it may be the couriers have stolen it.

got the fusions today, i.e. 2 months and 3 weeks after ordering.

Aramex courier guy ripped me off. I had ordered in 3 names (two of my cousins). He brought only two. When i was signing the receipt, i also saw the third one listed. So i asked him about it. And he says, my bag's zip is broken it may have fallen out. I have many pieces (!) so i'll get you one tomorrow or day after. He then asked me to sign it! I told him to fo and bring the item, then i'll sign. I saw him writing on the paper downstairs, he probably forged my signature. I placed a complaint with aramex, let's see what they do about it.

So there's this possibility that those that haven't received their free stuff even after many months, it may be the couriers have stolen it.

what :23:

Got the fusions today, i.e. 2 months and 3 weeks after ordering.Aramex courier guy ripped me off. I had ordered in 3 names (two of my cousins). He brought only two. When i was signing the receipt, i also saw the third one listed. So i asked him about it. And he says, my bag's zip is broken it may have fallen out. I have many pieces (!) so i'll get you one tomorrow or day after. He then asked me to sign it! I told him to FO and bring the item, then i'll sign. I saw him writing on the paper downstairs, he probably forged my signature. I placed a complaint with aramex, let's see what they do about it.So there's this possibility that those that haven't received their free stuff even after many months, it may be the couriers have stolen it.
btw they are seal packed . no one can make out if there is a razor in it unless it is opened

3 months and i still havent got any sample.. maybe i should send them an email

same here.. Last week i had sent a mail to enquire about my free stuffs, I got this reply

Dear Sir/Mam,

We apologize for the delay. We are presently overwhelmed with your responses. We will serve you shortly and let you know once your samples are shipped. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Looking forward to helping you improve your life, every day.

Warm regards,
The Reward Me Team

btw they are seal packed . no one can make out if there is a razor in it unless it is opened

contents "gillete fusion " is mentioned on the package under "item description" . Julian was it repute express with aramex mentioned on the package

It comes in a black rewardme box, cellotaped on the flaps, so it can be easily opened and resealed. plus the aramex sticker on it has description of goods: Gillette Fusion on it. Btw, one of the fusions was an opened pack (the actual plastic fusion packaging was cut open with scissors, not talking about the outer carton/box). These courier guys are doing solid jhol i'm sure of it. They know that rewardme is sending free samples and we wont mind if something's missing just because it's free.

3 months and i still havent got any sample.. maybe i should send them an email

same here.. Last week i had sent a mail to enquire about my free stuff...

I have a better idea. Contact Aramex customer care with your name and phone number you used to place the order. and they will give you details of any shipment sent out. that way you can know if the courier guys have swallowed it or if p&g just haven't sent it yet.

Edit: This is the label. The stuff in blue ink was written by me - info from the CC

IMG_20120521_233438.jpg

I have a better idea. Contact Aramex customer care with your name and phone number you used to place the order. and they will give you details of any shipment sent out. that way you can know if the courier guys have swallowed it or if p&g just haven't sent it yet.

I have checked with their cc, no parcel for me so far :( any idea which courier company they use ? thnx for good suggestion though :)

Received 1 fusion packet today, the rewardme package was opened (carefully closed again), even the fusion packaging inside was broken , not sure what was taken out :|.
Was there an extra cartridge with the packet?
Since the packet was received at my office was not able to catch the delivery guy :23:, Looks like aramex is also full of thieves.

I think there's only one cartridge - the one installed on the razor. Perhaps someone else can confirm if the Rs. 299 pack comes with an extra (2nd) cartridge or not.

Back