Get free samples

i ordered 4 samples
<

to the same address ?

Even i have placed sample request to whatever items i could find for Chennai. Its been more than 1.5 months. I received Pampers napkins
<
. I havent received any other sample. Placed order of Gillete Fusion now. Lets see what happens

^^^^

Thank you for visiting gita4free.com

We provide books for personal use FREE of CHARGE

Unfortunately we have had to limit the number of orders we can accept in any given week.

This is because, in December 2005 we received more than 1200 orders in one week, far more than our ability to handle.

In order NOT to disappoint any one, we have set up a WEEKLY quota. Once this quota is met, our system will NOT accept any more orders.

Please visit us in a few days to place your order.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

^ya mate, i too got the same error.

I shared it so that others too can try it. If not this week, then may be the next week

Mine was ordered on 28th too. I'm in kharghar, so hoping i'll get it tomorrow or something. I've placed 3 or 4 orders total in my bro/sis's name too to the same address so hope they haven't disqualified me or anything.

Mine was ordered on 28th too. I'm in kharghar, so hoping i'll get it tomorrow or something. I've placed 3 or 4 orders total in my bro/sis's name too to the same address so hope they haven't disqualified me or anything.

Same address? Then mostly you won't get the item.

K, I had ordered two sets of everything in two of my cousin's names, just to be clear, they don't live in my flat but in mumbai itself, they don't have anyone at their homes during the day to collect parcels so i ordered it here for them. Everything was ordered on the 29th of feb and it reached today. except the fusions! two sets of ariel, H&S, pantene, olay. Guess they've probably run out of fusion samples.

Back