FS: Software Genuine License Giveaway

Thanks a lot for the supporting the initiative! I haven't analyzed the responses yet, but presumably there's no empty slot left. Nonetheless, you can still chime in till December 31.

:angelic:

I bought NitroPDF from @Titokhan at a super economical price, I must say I would keep Nitro over any other PDF software. I've been a regular user of Nitro and so didn't want to miss the opportunity :) would <3 to have XYplorer for me if I get it in a giveaway :hearteyes:

This is the first day of 2022, which means I've to declare the name of the winners of this giveaway.

WinRAR​

1. @ibose (Post) [Received]
  2. @dazzwilliams (Post) [Received]
  3. @MrB (Post)
  4. @utkarsh_17 (Post)
  5. @joy.das.jd (Post)
Next in line: N/A

XYplorer​

1. @singenaadam (Post)
  2. @edept (Post)
Additionally: @dino1201 (Post) [Received]

Windows 10/11 Education​

1. @enthusiast29 (Post)
Next in line: @bssunilreddy (Post)

Microsoft Office LTSC 2021 for Mac​

1. @belictony (Post)
Next in line: @FreakyChokra (Post)

===

As mentioned earlier, PM me within 3 days of the winners' announcement to claim your win. I have also indexed one extra entry under each category, so that the person can be benefitted if someone from the initial list backs out.

===

@D C

Sorry, no subscription license from me.

Last edited:
===

As mentioned earlier, PM me within 3 days of the winners' announcement to claim your win. I have also indexed one extra entry under each category, so that the person can be benefitted if someone from the initial list backs out.

===
Hey Tito, the WinRAR thing was a joke, but XYPlorer would be welcome, if available.

Also, I still have a few posts to go before PM permissions are unlocked on my account, so if XYPlorer is available, I'd have to request you to send me the PM for that.

If not available, no worries, and thanks for doing the giveaway (please feel free to allocate the WinRAR assigned to my name to the next person in line in any case).

This is the first day of 2022, which means I've to declare the name of the winners of this giveaway.

WinRAR​

1. @ibose (Post)
  2. @edept (Post) [Also requested for XYplorer, but I can only take one entry]
  3. @dazzwilliams (Post)
  4. @MrB (Post)
  5. @utkarsh_17 (Post)
Next in line: @joy.das.jd (Post)

XYplorer​

1. @singenaadam (Post)
  2. @dino1201 (Post)
Next in line: @edept (Post) [Only if the person gives up the WinRAR entry]

Windows 10/11 Education​

1. @enthusiast29 (Post)

1. @belictony (Post)

===

===

@D C

PM'ed.

Looks like while posting for the giveaway, I had to state my preference too for the license I was looking for [emoji6]

Guess you need to wait for the next giveaway event then. :p
Naa, needed winrar, which i ll buy from you later.
For now, if you have any pdf app for Apple then please let me know the price.
Using notability since a year to write prescriptions but am not happy with it... Not that happy tbh...

@JMak

If you're looking for features like on-the-fly annotations using a stylus and exporting the contents as PDF, then why don't you try Microsoft OneNote? I mean, Notability isn't really a PDF tool, more of a note taker app.

@JMak

If you're looking for features like on-the-fly annotations using a stylus and exporting the contents as PDF, then why don't you try Microsoft OneNote? I mean, Notability isn't really a PDF tool, more of a note taker app.
Have tried all
I have to import and set my blank prescription as a jpg background and then write over it is in A4 format afterwards I need to export, upload it via email in pdf to the front desk.
About a year back I had tried each and every note taking aap for this usage scenario and only notability could help.

WinRAR​

1. @ibose (Post) [Received]
  2. @dazzwilliams (Post) [Received]
  3. @MrB (Post)
  4. @utkarsh_17 (Post)
  5. @joy.das.jd (Post)
Next in line: N/A

XYplorer​

1. @singenaadam (Post)
  2. @edept (Post)
Additionally: @dino1201 (Post) [Received]

Windows 10/11 Education​

1. @enthusiast29 (Post)

1. @belictony (Post)

===

===

@D C

Wowowow!

Million Thanks to @Titokhan, for considering my entry!
Today's my B'day, and Yeah, awesome gift ever! [emoji1756] [emoji1303]
Really appreciate your wonderful Philanthropic endeavours, Bro!

Would be glad to receive MSO LTSC for Mac!

I'll pm you in advance!

Kudos once again for making a Fantabulous 2022 for a lot, lot of people!
Regards,
FreakyChokra

Have tried all
I have to import and set my blank prescription as a jpg background and then write over it is in A4 format afterwards I need to export, upload it via email in pdf to the front desk.
About a year back I had tried each and every note taking aap for this usage scenario and only notability could help.
Unless handwriting is essential, a PDF form would be good for that.

Shift this convo to the relevant help section. For this thread, this convo is OT. You will get more suggestions from more people.

Back