FS: Software Genuine License Giveaway

Titokhan

Disciple
Bumping this to the top!

===

For this holiday season, I've decided to arrange a giveaway.​

• WinRAR: 5 regular multi-user license packages.
  • XYplorer: 2 license packages.
  • Windows 10/11: 1 Education license.
  • Microsoft Office LTSC 2021 for Mac: 1 license.

Rules:​

Comment on this thread in your own words in a sentence or two. Please don't settle with "thanks", "best", "hope to win", and similar generic comments. The first X number of people (X depends on the availability of free license packages for each product) to do so shall receive the license.

For the sake of fairness, no one is allowed to get more than one free license (e.g. if you're in line to get a copy of WinRAR, then you can't try for Windows). Existing customers can participate, though.

Giveaway ends:​

31 December, 2021.

PM me within 3 days of the winners' announcement to claim your win.

Additionally, spread the word (optional, but will be very much appreciated).

Good luck!

Bumping this to the top!

===

Comment on this thread in your own words in a sentence or two. Please don't settle with "thanks", "best", "hope to win", and similar generic comments. The first X number of people (X depends on the availability of free license packages for each product) to do so shall receive the license.

For the sake of fairness, no one is allowed to get more than one free license (e.g. if you're in line to get a copy of WinRAR, then you can't try for Windows). Existing customers can participate, though.

31 December, 2021.

Good luck!
Hi Titokhan. Count me in for giveaway of LTSC Mac. I’m an existing customer and the deal was smooth, genuine and quick.

Great gesture by a great member ,
Can't really thank him enough for helping me install win 11 on my unsupported machine , he gave around 3 hours that day.
Thanks man
Take care

Very generous of you during the holiday spirit. Please count me in for Windows Education license. I'd like this edition because of longer support and better control over updates.
Much appreciated!

hope to winRAR ! :grimacing:

j/k I don't want it, but this is the first I've heard of XYplorer and looks like it could maybe be useful, so wouldn't mind putting my name in the hat for that. Happy holidays.

@Titokhan,

It's great to see, such big gestures by wonderful people, making a Cheery Christmas for one & all!

If Could ask for a wish, (it would be a great B'day gift,) If I could get the MSO Mac for my Hackintosh!

Am glad to be a part of this giveaway, just be being here!

Regards,
FreakyChokra

Last edited:
Bumping this to the top!

===

31 December, 2021.

Good luck!
Not entering.

Thanks for the giveaway! Friendly bump.

Edit- do you sell office 365/onedrive license keys?

Truly heartwarming gesture @Titokhan. Brilliant initiative to cap off a really tough year for many, am sure. This will certainly make the start of the new year a tad better for a few - goes a long way!

Count me in for the MS Office for Mac license. Have a great year, everyone.

Back