Games that make you a GAMER

Need for Speed,Conflict Global Storm,Max Payne these three games make me a Gamer.I am still likes to play this game.I have completed all this three games minimum 10 to 15 times.I have wonderful memories for this three games.

my list !!
ohyeah.gif

1. Cadillacs and dinosaurs ( popularly known as Mustapha in India)

2. Taken 3
yay.gif

3. Prince of Persia (SOT, WW, TT).

4. Contra

5. MAX PAYNE 1 & 2

6. Age of empires (1,2,3)

7. GTA

1. Dave

2. Wolf 3D

3. Delta Force

4. Prince

5. Aladdin

6. Lion King

7. Roadrash

8. NFS series

9. Fifa 2000 onwards

10. Midtown Madness

11. Project IGI 1, 2

12. GTA Vice City, SA and GTA IV

13. CS 1.6 then CZ and then Source

14. Team Fortress 2 (What a game that is, My Junior college days went awesome with lots of TF2
happy55.gif
)

15. Battlefield 3
happy19.gif

On console (PS2) I had for only 4-5 months (Mom forced me to sell it as it was affecting my academics back in Junior college days
<
)

1. God of War I, II
<

2. NFS MW

3. WWE Raw vs Smackdown

and.. I don't remember others
<

Prince of Persia 1989. I ended the game with my Father on a Black and White DOS PC in his office on August 24 year i am not sure 98 99 or 2000?(Yes i remember the date as it was my dad's birthday)

There is no greater experience and joy when you complete a game and get hugged by your father(Although he was the one playing
tongu23e.gif
).
happy55.gif
One level i still remember me and my dad were confused. How to kill the Dark Prince! Tricky one indeed.

Rest were:

Mario

Contra

Donkey Kong

Motocross Madness

Latest is Assassins Creed Series.

the game that made me a gamer -

Mario

Contra

3 Eyes Boy
<

Delta force (I only played the demo of this gaqme till date and have played thesame mission hundreds of times then
<
. As I was not aware how to get the full version in those early days of PC. Delta force also gave me my only gaming nick - blackhawk (he was a protogonist in delta force))

roadrash

ICC 2003 (I am playing ICC 2011 now
<
ashamed :
<
)

The rest of the games that i played and loved are verymuch after I had become one of the gamers.. so not mentioning here.

Ohh wait Then there was Road Rash too..I never knew the meaning of Demo back then..I ended that Peninsula Level like 100's of time.
<

# Rahul++, hey mate, have you completed dave. i have tried a lot but reached "only 2 more to go", level 8 i guess

Mine:

1,AOE series

2,NFS 2

3,GTA VC

4,Fifa 07 [career mode]

5,IGI

6,NFS UG2

7,GTA3

8,Call of Duty 2

9,Counter Strike 1.6

---------------------------

NES

1,Super Contra[epic]

2,Mario

3,Exite Bike

for me it has to be GTA 4 ..back when it was released , updated to a quad core just for that game , played non stop for days without even getting up from the chair wondering how the story will pan out at the end... still haven't got bored of it inspite of having finished the game more than 10 times....in fact i was so into it that i never used to bother opening the door if anyone rang the door bell or answer any calls on the mobile . i used to stack up a couple of beer bottles , a pack of cigarettes (get stoned at times too- don't tell anybody ) and enjoy the game ! quite crazy i know
sign07.gif

Would love to play it on PC. Still down recovering from chicken pox so got loads of time. So, I don't have the game(PM ME). And does it run on Win7?

Would love to play it on PC. Still down recovering from chicken pox so got loads of time. So, I don't have the game(PM ME). And does it run on Win7?

the graphics are a LOT better on pc . its like day and night ! get the pc version . much more enjoyable

runs flawlessly on win 7. only minor tweak - while installing the game run the setup file in compatilbility mode win xp sp3 and update the game with the latest patch to get better frame rates. its a cpu hungry game

You're kidding you couldn't complete the dave,it's not that hard
tongu23e.gif

This goes way back-

POP Sereis-Including Prince 1&2

Dave

Roadrash

Fifa 98-2009

NFS Series-Stopped playing after Carbon or Underground

Mario

Doom 1&2

Heritage

wolfenstein

Gta 2-4

Call of duty till 4 or 5

Hitman

Far cry

Soldier Of Fortune

And All the latest games.
<

Still Prince 1 was the best for me,brings back good old memories.
# Rahul++, hey mate, have you completed dave. i have tried a lot but reached "only 2 more to go", level 8 i guess

#[member='Jakob'], ya mate can't cross after the 8th level, and the damn game doesn't have any save option:p

So playing from level 1 is something that prevent me to start the game again

• Contra
  • Mario
  • Road Rash
  • Dave
  • Sky Roads(not sure of name, but was a DOS game)
  • Adventure Island
  • Prince
  • Sonic

There are many that followed but these are just a few in my head when I started, I was around 4-5 years old when I started played some of them. Mario and Contra(co-op) are the best memories of my early gaming life. But whenever I play Mario again these days I want to kill the b*i**h princess and not save her
<
Contra is still such a tough game, I don't recall finishing it, not sure. Games these days are such a cakewalk(there are rare exceptions though), they are all dumbed down in mechanics to allow the average Joe feel good about finishing the game. Hmmmm........memories.
down.gif

Back