Games that make you a GAMER

It starts with

Frogpult

Dave

Commandos

Roadrash

Brian lara cricket 99 and EA sports all crciket

AOE series (furiousthemonkeyboy :D )

Fifa 99-2011 ( we even had a PL between ourselves on lan :D)

CS 1.6

Now things have changed so much earlier we just used to look at the gameplay now graphics and gameplay have become equally important.

OMG how the hell has anyone not mentioned Pokemon before.

600+ hours spent on Pokemon RPG (emerald, ruby, leaf green, I had nearly 301 pokemon out of 286, including Deoxys, Mew and Mewtwo).. Aah, the GBA days(it's still in my closet, my GBA SP, and it works!)

I still play this :p

2ezmooj.jpg

I think it was Samurai, the NES-8BIT version for Asia/Non-Japan. Those 1x201 game backs. Remember picking up Turbo Controllers from Palika Bazzar specially for Super Contra (Contra II).

Any of you remember Mario 2. Where you could pick up turnips from the ground, carry them on your head, and knock of the angels. Also used to love locking turtles between 2 bricks.

Mine was Contra & Mario. I remember spending countless hours on those arcade game parlous and exhausting a shit load of coins. But these were the games I always saw others playing, grew up playing them myself and now hope lies to find a time machine which would teleport me back to that awesome time. :)

comp@ddict said:
OMG how the hell has anyone not mentioned Pokemon before.

600+ hours spent on Pokemon RPG (emerald, ruby, leaf green, I had nearly 301 pokemon out of 286, including Deoxys, Mew and Mewtwo).. Aah, the GBA days(it's still in my closet, my GBA SP, and it works!)
It was not a thrilling game.. Maybe that's why no one remembers it ...

Nice thread. I have a low memory. Forgot most of the games I played. Recalled most of them in this thread..
1. Contra
2. Mario
3. Duckhunt
4. Dave
5. Some tank game - forgot the name
6. Road Rash
7. NFS 2
8. AOE
9. NBA 97
10.Fifa 97

1. Road Fighter ( This was the first game that i saw my neighbour friend playing on TV :mad:, then i started playing it too :p )
2. Tetris
3. Mario
4. Contra force
5. Tank 1942
6. Turtle Fighter

3D games i begin to play some 10 years back

1. IGI (First 3D game i played)
2. Ghost Recon
3. Warcraft
4. Pretorians
5. IGI - 2
6. F1 2002
7. Tekken 3
8. Max Payne
9. Halo
10. NFS Underground and NFSU2
11. NFS MW
12. GRID
13. Tekken 5
14. COD4 - MW

nfs 2:se

max payne

max payne 2

hitman codename 47

hitman 2 : SA

nfs MW

just cause 2

ut 2004 nd not to forget cs 1.6(i play this game everyday)

IGI

nd the ultimate

road rash :p (altho this game is not working on my win7 pc)

Shubham1401 said:
It was not a thrilling game.. Maybe that's why no one remembers it ...
Oh come on, it was as close to every kid's dreams when he is 6-11 years old..

I remembr, FIFA 2002, man kicking with full power the shot would go golden Whoooosh!!!

comp@ddict said:
Oh come on, it was as close to every kid's dreams when he is 6-11 years old..

I remembr, FIFA 2002, man kicking with full power the shot would go golden Whoooosh!!!
Remember the "Its the music that we choose" song in FIFA 2002... Sometimes I used to play that game just for listening the song :)

Remember the "Its the music that we choose" song in FIFA 2002... Sometimes I used to play that game just for listening the song

and Fifa 06 WC on my GBA "oOoo Aaa EeE Aaaaa", kept playing it on my GBA all the time.

Back