FS: Viewsonic VX924 - Non negotiable Rs. 19,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
pack it in layers .....fool proof .......and ship if poss...

20k incl shipping to Hyderabad...

Man Iam shameless...

err i think u havent seen an LCD packing yet, the dimensions shud be exact and its surrounded by moulded thermocol that fits the LCD exactly and fits the box exactly as well, u may be able to get a box that the lcd can fit in but getting the thermocol is next to impossible....

Monitors come with their special moulded boxes most of the times. You you expect the shipment to be safe in any arbitary box? Are you prepared to risk damages? I am sure if you wont blame darknight for possible damage and you are ready to risk on your own he will ship it ;)

The best thing i can think of is pack the screen and stand seperate in two boxes, a bubble pack 2 layers + foam on both sides and then any box that suits. but still its LCD..............

Rave said:
err i think u havent seen an LCD packing yet, the dimensions shud be exact and its surrounded by moulded thermocol that fits the LCD exactly and fits the box exactly as well, u may be able to get a box that the lcd can fit in but getting the thermocol is next to impossible....

My dear I know that...I aint as dumb as u think Iam...lol

But I was just contemplating other ways...

If you guys feel it will get damaged then I cant take the risk I guess...

Okey pay me Air fare... i will personally come and drop the LCD... rave... Be ready with that biryani :D...

Oye to and fro air fare makes this a bad deal...

and anyways wat abt packing....

Come by train...that way u can place it on ur lap all thru....Il bear the charges :bleh:

I guess "yeh mere naseeb mein nahi hae..."
All the best to the guy who bags this one...

cheers

Hey this is still available right...

I have someone who is coming from delhi to hyd first week June...

Lemme see if he can help me...

Can you pl tell me where in Delhi are you located and pm me your mobile number....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back