FS: Viewsonic VX924 - Non negotiable Rs. 19,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to dispose of my 5 month old Viewsonic VX 924.

It has a 3ms refresh.

Buyer ought to be in Delhi as I do not have the packaging nor want to go through the hassle of shipping the monitor.

Non negotiable Rs. 19,000.

Forgot to add the following -

1. 0 dead pixels
2. No scratches on the screen
3. No fingerprints either

Its a 19" LCD

No particular reason. I just got tired of it I guess. Its a great monitor and have had absolutely no problems with it.

Only if outstation buyers have someone to come and pick it up from me. In anycase the 19500 would go up due to the insurance I would be certain to get added. Like I said I don't need the hassle.

Note to any renowned member thats travelling from Delhi to Hyderabad in the very near future....

Can you collect this 19"LCD from DarkNight and get it here to hyderabad safely...

Surprise gift in store for the one who agrees..
PS: Iam not kidding

Thanks
vij

vij said:
Note to any renowned member thats travelling from Delhi to Hyderabad in the very near future....

Can you collect this 19"LCD from DarkNight and get it here to hyderabad safely...

Surprise gift in store for the one who agrees..
PS: Iam not kidding

Thanks
vij

There is no way you can get the display without packaging... You can't check it in as it'll break and you can't carry it with u into the cabin as it wont be allowed cos its too big and potentially a security hazard. Only way is if someone is coming by train or car. Tough luck finding one.

Travelling by train is not just money that adds up...its the ticket availability, time and back breaking trip...
dang...I think Il have to give up...:(

hey. listen my friend is shifting to delhi. & he is arriving there on 27th june. he is interested in buying the monitor. can you tell me if its purchased from india or abroad. also pm me your number. will be easier to ask everything

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hey is there no other way I can get this or similar for 19k...

Monitor was purchased outside India.

Stormblast - PM sent.

Currently monitor still up for sale as I have not received any PMs to hold.

Sad...it can be transported half way round the world but not frm the capital of india to another cityin india .:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back