FS: Few items for both desktop and laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
mohit said:
4.5k for that 6600gt ? lemme knw if u r interested.

a new one costs 7-7.5k all over india. lemme know dude.

plz remember ur merc wala funda here also... :bleh:

ok friends,,, i got your point.. my folly.. i agree... i surrender... mujhe maaf ker do bhai logon.. .. but seriously i wasnt lying.. i live in Jammu , J&K.. the north most part of india.. and also far backward in comp market as compared to you people..

actually i dont need to sell anything as i can easily sell these items to someone in my city where you cannot even find 6600gt in the market.. i asked my comp vendor to get me the card., and he priced it for 14500 for me.. maybe you are right.. it might be costing around 6k in your city now.. but its still not available in my city at any retail outlet.. actually now i have widened my horizons to buy gizmos.. and i have bought XFX 7900 GTX from america two months back for 27000 landed cost at my place where in india it costed more than 42000 at that time.. ill place the pics of my comp for you people to see.. and believe me everybody;s gonna love it...

and for the sale of 6600gt .. out of the stock .. i dont think i am gonna sell that for so cheap..
and brothers i have even given links for the monitor to prove it is LCD...
maybe it is costing around 11000 in delhi now.... so that leaves m eno other option to sell it for 10000.. but nothing less than that... as i want to buy some 19" or 21" lcd screen now... .. so please...
if you people can quote me the best price for 19" lcd do let me know.. i am an interested buyer... i have one of the best available config in my comp so i also want the best.. for eg... my intel prescott p4 3ghz is working at 4ghz overclocked speed... and just a simple water cooling system to cool it... lol.. so if anyone can provide me the Corsair XMS2 6400 1gb * 2 modules making it 2 gb ram working at 800mhz.. please contact.. i want to get that now... thanks

and hey mod.. please allow this little chat to go a little further.. this is getting funnier.. everybody is enjoying it...
make other people envy you... lol

hmm...now u know where to buy things from....TE is the place....
Also why didnt u try IT Depot and get things shipped instead of getting exploited by ur dealer in J&K....u r a computer freak not just a freak.....;)

akhil27250 said:
and hey mod.. please allow this little chat to go a little further.. this is getting funnier.. everybody is enjoying it...
make other people envy you... lol

Duh :p. You should be looking at the stuff in the rig gallery. Then we'll see who envys whom :tongue:

^^ or just take a look at the sig of d person who replied above me ... u ll already be green. lmao.

:rofl:

mohit said:
^^ or just take a look at the sig of d person who replied above me ... u ll already be green. lmao.

:rofl:

you are right bro... all that he has mentioned surely is putting me in a confusion... what is he talking about... lol.... by the way i beat you in config.. lol :tongue:

akhil27250 said:
you are right bro... all that he has mentioned surely is putting me in a confusion... what is he talking about... lol.... by the way i beat you in config.. lol :tongue:
what config..where?? :tongue:
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back