FS: Few items for both desktop and laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

akhil27250

Recruit
hey fellows.. anyone interested in buying creative inpire 5.1 channel speakers.. just one month old..

also around 6 months old XFX 6600 GT..

and also used 40gb western digital 2.5 inches laptop harddisk

and zenith ddr1 - 400 Mhz 256mb ram module for laptop

one LG 17" LCD Flatron L1750S monitor.. just 6 months old.. in perfect or i shall say in awesome condition..

-------------

everything in perfect working condition.. i have all these things spare with me now.. as i have upgraded everything.. i am a comp freak you know.. anyways please reply...

please quote your prices and if ill find any price worth enough ill make the deal with u.. please go for it.... if you are not sure about the current prices of these items then ask me and ill tell you... make the world envy you...:hap2:

Expected Price :

creative inpire 5.1 channel speakers.. - around Rs 5000 in market for new. my price rs 3700 last

XFX 6600 GT.. around Rs. 10500 in market for new .. my price rs 7000 last

40gb western digital 2.5 inches laptop harddisk ..- around Rs. 3500 my price rs 2700 last

zenith ddr1 - 400 Mhz 256mb - around Rs. 3000 last would be rs2500

Lg 17" Flatron L1730S - around Rs. 14500 in market last would be around rs12000

these are the last prices i enquired around a week back.. i dont know the different prices in different parts of the world.. so you people please enquire the prices in local market also, these are tentitive current prices for new parts though my purchase prices are way too high then these... thanks.,. reply please

@akhil27250, post your expected prices(the price you are interested in selling) not the market prices.

OR the market price is your expected price, please clarify and also go thru' market rules for once.

And auctions are not allowed so no bidding.

Freaky said:
:O - Am I reading this right ??

yes brother .. you are reading it right... but that would be the price ill go for if no other intended buyer shows up... i am willing to sell this module because i have upgraded to 1gb ram.. which made this module useless for me.. so if you are interested .. let me know

because when i bought this laptop , the price that was quoted to me for upgrading to 512 ram was more than Rs. 5000.. but now since i have purchased the ram from Us.. at some cheaper cost , i am passing on the benefit to you people.. atleast that will reduce my burden a little bit in my purchase for the new ram.. thanks:clap:

lolz.. dude freaky wrote tht... as a new 512mb DDR 400mhz ram is for 2250... :p

Just so u know.. Not as an offence u have quoted prices that were in the market almost a year ago..

Latest prices for ur products Brand new with 1 yr warranty min..

XFX 6600 GT128mb.. AGP : 8k, PCI 7.5k

ddr1 - 400 Mhz 256mb - cant say for 256, 512mb is for 2250 [400mhz]

Lg 17" Flatron L1730S - 5k

IceFusion said:
lolz.. dude freaky wrote tht... as a new 512mb DDR 400mhz ram is for 2250... :p

Just so u know.. Not as an offence u have quoted prices that were in the market almost a year ago..

Latest prices for ur products Brand new with 1 yr warranty min..

XFX 6600 GT128mb.. AGP : 8k, PCI 7.5k

ddr1 - 400 Mhz 256mb - cant say for 256, 512mb is for 2250 [400mhz]

Lg 17" Flatron L1730S - 5k
ok.. so thats something.. ..
xfx 6600gt costed me around 14500 six months back and i am sure it is still costing around 10000 still
secondly i am not talking about 17" CRT.. its LCD screen dear.. check out the model no i have given you online before for reviews.. and it has gotten the best LCD screen in 17" catagory in chip or digit.. please check the reviews before commenting...

and yes one more thing.. you might be right in the ram pricing but thats for desktops.. i am talking about laptop ram.. thats much costlier still in india

this is 256 mb ddr1 400 mhz .. orignal by zenith... i am talking about..

if you can provide me the 512mb ddr1 400 mhz ram for laptop for 2250... man i give you 2400 for the same.. and you provide me that please...
see no offences but please be sure first about what you are saying.. thanks\

check the following links for monitor..
1. Amazon.com: LG ELECTRONICS L1730S Flatron 17" LCD Monitor: Electronics
2. LG Flatron 1730S Reviews. LCD Monitors Reviews by CNET.

Dude give me the price you are qouting for LCD monitor and 6600 GT, and I will buy you new from the market from your money and still save some money to have a party... seriously go and survey the market a little and get the current prices.
I had bought a Sony S700i last year for 26k, is it worth 20k now? I would be dreaming right? Similarly, just caz u bought a graphic card at 10+k doesnt mean that you can expect 7k for it, where the new card is now costing 6.5k.

dude 6600 gt 6 months back i.e. in jan 2006 were hovering just below 10k, if i remember correctly. 14.5k was the price of 6600gt when it was just inroduced as a new mid range card.:p :p :p

Dude, you seriously don't live in India or for that matter in TE, the 6600GT is going for 6.5 itself on TE, you got to put some proper prices for people to even think about buying it...

Anyways good luck on your sale...

:eek:hyeah:

New XFX 6600GT was for 7.5k max all incl a month or more back, maybe lower now!!

As far as the amount of 6.5k goes for a used 6600GT, i shall rebuy mine from the person i sold to and gladly sell it at 6.5k to anyone!!:p
and mine was used as a display card- only used 6 months- that too BFG one, with round copper cooler and never OCed- in fact i learnt it was the Factory OCed version from the buyer!!:rofl:

Looking around for a 6600GT for a frnd now- Fool didnt even tell me else i would have given it to him gladly!!:cool2:

Would be out of my mind to pay more than 5.5k for a used but not very old 6600GT, subject to condition, usage, etc...
or i think even 5k would be enough!!

And to think of it, akhil, my pal, u want a sparingly used Z5500D, shipped all the way from Chennai i think, for 11k!!:S

Lol ! Ok guys akhil has got the point. The only reason i allowed you'll to thread crap here was cause akhil did the same in the z5500 thread and tried justifying it. As you sow so shall you reap ;)

Anyways welcome to TE akhil. Next time post/quote some realistic prices. :)

PS: you are welcome to start a new thread if you want.

4.5k for that 6600gt ? lemme knw if u r interested.

a new one costs 7-7.5k all over india. lemme know dude.

plz remember ur merc wala funda here also... :bleh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back