File sharing sites blocked by department of telecom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But who wants to watch stoopid bolly movies? I won't watch them even if somebody gives them to me free, forget downloading.

Block whatever site you want to block, any movie recently released lands up outside VT in a couple of days!

LOL yeah, before all this anti-piracy focus was on the internet, they were hell bent on getting rid of pirated street dvd vendors, with major cleanup operations and arrests. Nothing came of that too. When will governments realize that no matter how much they crack down, people will still do what they want to do, somehow. All these rules/laws/anti-terror measures are just getting mighty annoying for aam aadmi. Doesn't make an iota of difference in reality.

The Kiss VPN isnt good enough. Try some other VPN.
Chrome uses IE proxy settings. If you have setup some VPN via IE settings then those can be used for chrome.

Chrome/settings/advanced settings/Network settings.

I tried "hide ip easy" , but the proxy unblock is good only for Firefox.

Might be offtopic, but i don't know why many youtube videos have been blocked OUTSIDE India. I tried watching Satyamev Jayate on youtube through star plus's official channel and i got "Uploader has not made this video available in your country". :mad:
Same thing happening with few Gujarati shows my wife watches on ETV Gujarati channel on youtube, was working fine few days back and suddenly not available in this country.
Good that i have list of Indian proxies to make them work.

Now that's Sad. How the hell bitme land up on John Doe ? May be try to ask ISP for the blocking of bitme and ask copy of letter for the same.

Forget it.

I was told "we do not support torrent". I said, been using past 4 years, then they told me:

"court case chal rahaa hain".

So, they are not going to divulge jack, cause they know jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back