FIFA 13 - Discussion Thread

When are you playing against me? BTW I am yet to figure out how to do skills in FIFA13, coz FIFA12 key setting for skill modifier doesnt seem to be working on FIFA13

LOL When are you playing fifa 13 with me bro? i had asked you several times in fifa 12 but you always have a standard reply 'arae playing with friend! later "! hope we can atleast play fifa 13 busy guy!

Hahaha, you used to ping whenever I used to be in game :p anyways I am online in fifa13 now..No friends have fifa13 so can play with you ;)
LOL When are you playing fifa 13 with me bro? i had asked you several times in fifa 12 but you always have a standard reply 'arae playing with friend! later "! hope we can atleast play fifa 13 busy guy!

Was waiting for the crack. But since my brother who i always play against is moving away, decided to buy this one so we can still play together.
I had already downloaded the origin RIP from torrents but seems like i will have to download again completely from Origin because when i try to play the rip it gets stuck at loading.
Are there any known bugs right now. Major ones which will render the game completely unplayable.
Asking coz i bought it online so i could play it instantaneously but now have to download from origin again. Couldnt have gone out and bought the physical copy either because none of my optical drives are working either.

Back