FIFA 12 - Discussion Thread

I have switched back to keyboard by sacrificing some skills..... Feels good to be back on keyboard.. If you are friendly with controller then you can play with it giving you all options near to your fingers...

Xbox Controller for me is the best option...can play long hours without getting tired :p

p.S

Accepted all the requests for the TE club on Fifa 12:)

#aman27deep

i am mostly online between 8-10:30 in the night. Ping me and we can play. I, finally, have got a hold of this controller thingy, so rest assured it won't be as one sided as before
<

Dude i never played with you but your updates itself are intimidating , drhubo won head to head match 4-2 , 6-1
<
. Lets play once online ... even i have got a controller so i am sure it will be one sided again
<

Dude i never played with you but your updates itself are intimidating , drhubo won head to head match 4-2 , 6-1
<
. Lets play once online ... even i have got a controller so i am sure it will be one sided again
<

don't be..if you see my overall stats, you'll find I have lost more than I have won
<
Although off late I am doing a bit better.

I don't get the friends updates anymore. Stupid EA and their stupid steam knock-off origin. BTW, what's your origin id?

#aman27deep

you've got yourself a date tonight!!
<

Back