FIFA 12 - Discussion Thread

PC definitely :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

arsenal_fan said:
i was playing head to head seasons for some time.. im on division 8 (just need 1 win for 7)..but i stopped playing coz the disconnections were tooo much...connectivity problems which hopefully i'll be able to sort out...

i play on assisted .. :ashamed:

update : managed to climb into 7th but the disconnections are still off the charts :(..

You lag A FUC*ING LOT.

^anything over and above 1mbps should do just fine. In case you are matched up with an American it might still lag but then you can always disconnect it within the first 10 mins with the score at 0-0 and it won't be counted as a loss.

PC if you ask me. Better graphics and cheaper. Everything else is same. Downside - Lesser UT players and less number of people online at any point of time but having said that you won't face any delay for finding an opponent still.

Fifa 12 installed my origin id is fluxwow652 add me guys :). Game on :p.

I have added many of you accept my request :)

I added quite a lot u guyz..please accept!

n one more thing..how to play pro club matches?

i mean do u guyz have ur own club?

Wish to see some gunner fans :p

Gunner boy is here for your help bro... Pro club matches can be played if you are already a member of a club. If not you have to create your own club.. Pro ranked matches can be played anytime. Is there a TE club in FIFA12?? or should we create one??

I think we should create one :). In between whats the usual time you people play online , i pinged muraliUTD and henrygale2 at 11.30 yesterday night no reply so whats the time you people play mostly.

i usually play after 11pm....to around 2am...

bt i can come anytime from 8-11pm...

lets create a club!!

Name suggestions anyone???

are the pro club matches similar to be a pro offline mode where you control just a single player or is it more like a 2v2 where you can control any player?

Yes we control single player only... We have to create our player first.. Also we can play 11 vs 11 online... :)

Dhrubo said:
are the pro club matches similar to be a pro offline mode where you control just a single player or is it more like a 2v2 where you can control any player?

Te fc :cool2:....

funjabi said:
i usually play after 11pm....to around 2am...

Bt i can come anytime from 8-11pm...

Lets create a club!!

Name suggestions anyone???

CLUB CREATED...

"TE DYNAMOS FC"

it has been made private so that only techenclavers can join!

Everyone please join and leave a comment here with ur ID so that transfer is accepted!

P.S- Ive named it dynamos as there was no matching Commentary Name :p

GAME ON...ENJOY :)

My Origin Id- Funjabi

Everyone join "TE DYNAMOS FC" as their pro club...

Hope we can play tonight!!!

After leaving a request to join in the game...leave ur origin ID here...

Back