Farcry 4 - Discussion Thread

Anyone pre-ordered FC4? I just put in a pre-order with Flipkart this evening for the PC version... hoping they ship my copy on the day of release!

I am holding out till some publications get their PC review copies. After the AC Unity shitshow, I am not willing to preorder anything from them.

If the dialogues, story & characters are not up to the mark I really don't see any point in playing it. Thats why I never liked just cause series. I was expecting more from this but it seems they have overlooked many things which made far cry 3 a good game.
Don't know how this guy was able to play multiplayer but according to him that is not strong too.
http://www.gamesradar.com/far-cry-4-review/

Last edited:
Radio towers are replaced by Bell towers.
Oceans and islands by Himalayas.
Everyone speaks in Indian accent.
Graphics look good on a PS3.
Maps/Skills/Crafting/Progress or the hand book/Collection and Tactics are now accessible by pressing the select button which was not the case in FC3.
Have played the first two missions and were good.
Outposts are awarding. Its tells if it is easy to free or not. I am loving it.[You can also reset the outposts if you love playing them again and again] . Not drawing a comparison to anyone other game but it reminds me of Uncharted. This game will be a pleasure to play on PC @ 4k.

If you guys ever get chance play the Far Cry 2 which is an amazing game and you the best part is that the game is based on a real life character
In the end they will narrate the story of that character.
Its a really big game
You need patience for that
Far Cry 3 was like Ok oK

Playing F4, the game is much similar to F3 in terms of objectives and gameplay. The story is different though.
The Indian environment is good, with some Hindi dialogs, songs, music. Even the english has indian accent. The graphics seems better then F3. I am playing it in Ultra, here are some screenshots of the game.

236u61.jpg

2hp3k1y.jpg

mskdjn.jpg

opvcd4.jpg

Call them up. They were not OOS today, you should also be able to get one from Bonanza, Swimming Pool area. Push for 2800/-

Call them up. They were not OOS today, you should also be able to get one from Bonanza, Swimming Pool area. Push for 2800/-

I'm looking for the PC version mate, not the PS3.

EDIT: Called up Bonanza in Salt Lake... they told me the PC version hasn't arrived yet, should arrive in the next 2-4 days. They will let me know.

Last edited:
Back