F1 - Malaysian GP Thread

vb86

Adept
The friday practice sessions are over.

Roseberg took the first session for williams.

However, Ferrari were on top at the second session with kimi leading the way followed by massa.

^^
You would get bored after 2-3wins... We need some fight and not necessarily Ferrari but I would also enjoy Vettel , Rosberg & Kubica fighting to grab the podiums and wins..

And ofcourse points for Force India :|

^Yeah Vettel and Rosberg have real talent. I am sure these guys are going to move onto better teams and have a more successful career

well i hate it when one team keeps winning continously ,which is why i hated ferrari at one point.i started waching F1 from 2001 till now the best season for me was in 2003 when montoya in his bmw used to give a good fight against the ferrari,with lots of overtaking.

Ferrari got pwned badly.

They thought the 1.35.xxx Massa and Raikonnen clocked would be good enough for Q1 but turns out Massa ended up 16th and Raikonnen 14th.

So much for strategy huh..

Ferraris and McLArens at the back of the grid, fighting with the Toro Rossos and the Force Indias.. :p Surely these teams must be praying for a favourable verdict this April 14th.. :D

I don't think the result of the verdict is going to depend highly on regularities or right/wrong.

They are noticing a change in a trend i.e Toyotas, Williams , Brawn and Redbull fighting for pole and wins. So if they believe the F1's getting a larger fan base due to this and I don't think they will ban the diffusers. On the other hand Ferrari and Mclaren on being back of the grid might force FIA for unfavourable verdict.

All depends on how the percieve the current scenario and how they could profit from it and nothing on justice.

^^ I should point out that the other teams can go to court if they want to (legal appeals for arbitration are possible), so if the FIA does something so obviously biased (ignore technical arguments without providing justification for doing so), that option will remain.

I suspect that those teams really have managed to find a loophole, though.

Back