Eurotrip Planning.

he is not going for "Hostel-4" auditions
<

Warning, someone about safety does not imply that. All countries have bad elements, and foreigners are targeted, cause there is a high probability/assumption they will not be carrying plastic, but cash.

Thanks..

But whats the second part???

Couchsurfing + Eurorail pass + Eating food at local bakeries/small joints etc will save you tons of monies. Get onto Couchsurfing groups/forum (Other site is travelpod) and you might find someone who is planning on doing the same. Then you can rent a car and travel around. Who knows you might find your wife on such shared-trip? Total filmy ho gaya ji! But do let us know whenever or wherever you upload your travelogue.

he is not going for "Hostel-4" auditions
<

m-Jeri , by any chance u saw "zindagi na milegi dobara" recently & decided to explore europe before your shaadi

google shows Spain has "nudist" beaches
<

Ehh... No idea what movie is that. But i had this dream from 11th or 12th.

I read a lot.
<

It looks like I have many stuff/options to go through ..

I thght getting the money was the hardest part.
<

@creative..

<

Will do.
<

<

I might ...might... have a equally keen friend for company. His engagement and gallavanting in Europe cant happen together for him.
<

I was also planning to make a thread regarding a trip to Europe soon....this is informative thanks people....i am actually planning to go to UCL final in Munich and then a trip to rest of Europe....waiting for the match tickets to go on sale, if i get the tickets then only will be going ahead with the plans.

I was also planning to make a thread regarding a trip to Europe soon....this is informative thanks people....i am actually planning to go to UCL final in Munich and then a trip to rest of Europe....waiting for the match tickets to go on sale, if i get the tickets then only will be going ahead with the plans.

Do you mean the Europa League final in Romania?

One thing I would want to add which I learnt the hard way is, "DO not eat before ascending alps or hills or mountains etc" Just have a light snack much before. I got hit by Acute Mountain sickness (less oxygen to brain .....etc everything which can be described non-medically as =you are screwed)

BTW I think you should take it easy as it can be very taxing travelling so much over such an extended period of time, eating food that our palate is not accustomed to. However if you feel fit enough then it will be fine for a 15+ days trip.

London is a seperate VISA , given a choice I would have skipped it. But that is a personal choice. It's got the Tower bridge / London bridge form the poem
<
though

Jokes aside, I'm planning a similar trip but to the States and Canada in the summer. I'll be saving a lot of money by crashing in hostels/couchsurfing. A word of advice though, it might be extremely hard to find a host if you go during the peak tourist season, since some of the hosts in the cities you mention can end up getting around 15-20 requests a day.

So, try to host people before you go if that's possible so that you build up some references (I've been reading that it's hard for new members to get hosted).

This Thread has piqued my intrest for travelling will be keeping a track of this
<

btw dude if you pull this off please do let us know with smexy pics
<

Use a forex card

rate is usually better than cash exchange

Please explain more.

I was kinda going to ask about this. How to handle money? ATM or Credict cards from india is useless i guess.

One thing I would want to add which I learnt the hard way is, "DO not eat before ascending alps or hills or mountains etc" Just have a light snack much before. I got hit by Acute Mountain sickness (less oxygen to brain .....etc everything which can be described non-medically as =you are screwed)

BTW I think you should take it easy as it can be very taxing travelling so much over such an extended period of time, eating food that our palate is not accustomed to. However if you feel fit enough then it will be fine for a 15+ days trip.

London is a seperate VISA , given a choice I would have skipped it. But that is a personal choice. It's got the Tower bridge / London bridge form the poem
<
though

Yes. I am planning on a 15~20 day trip max. Less if money doesnt allow.
<

Regarding Visa's. For Euro, Schengen Visa is enough r8?. If I am applying alone, without a travel agency, how to go about it? Cost and stuff.

Is this the ONLY way??

http://www.schengenvisa.cc/apply.html

About EuroRail pass. Once inside Europe, is that enough to go around? Or AirPlane is ncessary?

And which one to select? How to select?
<

http://www.eurail.com/eurail-passes/global-pass

And London. So i guess UK visa is needed for that. Same questions as above.

btw dude if you pull this off please do let us know with smexy pics
<

<
<

Will do. Will do.

yes 1 schengen visa for European countries. You will get visa exactly according to the schedule you give when applying like date of arrival in country and date of departure from last country. If you are doing it on your own, make sure you have all the requirements as per schengen website. Basically, you have to get everything right. There is quite a list of things you need so prepare for that.

the link you have given is not official. only embassy links of a country are official. basically you apply for the visa from the country you are are staying the most nights.

you need to schedule your country to country visit. basically prepare the entire day to day schedule for the full trip.

euro rail basically drops you at major stations in the cities. some are outside the main city so to reach the city or hotel, you got to take local travel for which again there are 3 or 5 day full local travel passes.

Yes. I am planning on a 15~20 day trip max. Less if money doesnt allow.
<

Your budget is 5000$ right? Then why are you thinking about 15-20 days? People can travel for almost 45-50 days in that amount of money. I suggest you start researching google properly. Get on to couchsurfing and travelpod groups/forum and find out from travelers who's visited Europe recently. You might find a live thread too.

Jokes aside, I'm planning a similar trip but to the States and Canada in the summer. I'll be saving a lot of money by crashing in hostels/couchsurfing. A word of advice though, it might be extremely hard to find a host if you go during the peak tourist season, since some of the hosts in the cities you mention can end up getting around 15-20 requests a day.

So, try to host people before you go if that's possible so that you build up some references (I've been reading that it's hard for new members to get hosted).

now that you have mentioned i can plan for that as well
<

but really want to see the bayern stadium

Your budget is 5000$ right? Then why are you thinking about 15-20 days? People can travel for almost 45-50 days in that amount of money. I suggest you start researching google properly. Get on to couchsurfing and travelpod groups/forum and find out from travelers who's visited Europe recently. You might find a live thread too.

There is no NEED for me to use teh entire amount r8?. And also, I have to consider the maximum leaves i have and the ones i can take and all..
<

so a max 20 Days +/-2 is in my target.

Looking at this thread even I want to plan Europe trip. Damn you m-jeri
<
<
Thanks for starting the thread though...Had no idea about couchsurfing and many other things

Back