English TV series discussion

I don't like House :mad:

Then I don't like you !
:D

Seriously speaking, I've seen that House M.D. generally draws divided opinions.
I loved pretty much everything about that show starting with Greg House himself, Wilson, Cuddy, the interns, the songs (esp. when Laurie took charge of the guitar or the piano)!
And yeah, what happened to the patients was the least of my concerns. Everything else surrounding the case was damn entertaining and fun.

Miss that show :( !

^That's true..!
...! House is Right. he dosen't talk to patient and dosen't listen to them "Everybody lies"

Saw the Pilot of Orphan Black , @Ethan_Hunt you are right here the show seems very engaging and the lead actress is really good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw the Pilot of Orphan Black , @Ethan_Hunt you are right here the show seems very engaging and the lead actress is really good.

It is indeed. I'm glad I caught up with it, immediately after the first season ended. It's one of those shows where you just can't wait for the next episode. Keep at it, you'll find it getting better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished the 2nd ep of Dexter that just aired. The premier felt so so for me, but this episode sets up some interesting precedent and has perked up my interest. Can't wait for the next ep!

Dex episode 2 is setting up the things. Wonder where all this will make Deb lead to.
Also Vogel reminds me of the mother of Michael from PB. Hope her character shapes up in a much better way than the last year's Issak.

In Dexter S08E02.....

who do you think, killed the guy in the cabin ? The person who put a gun on his head to suffocate the second victim ?
I think it is the new women who studies psycopaths. My gut feeling. May be wrong.

Back